Green Taverners | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Green Taverners

Aug 27, 2016
Hands up those members who are going to miss the pre and after match visits to the Green Taverners? I for one am sad to see the end of this facility.The staff have been amazing working tirelessly and doing everything to keep us fed and mainly watered.It was the place to be pre match to create the atmosphere for the game.Thanks to Gary and all his staff,if our new venue is as good we are all in for another enjoyable experience.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
They better still be doing Carvery!

Jul 26, 2021
I agree, Lena, Gary and staff did an amazing job looking after us.Left the club with a tear in my eye. A sad day for the Taveners. Onwards to the marquee then.

Reactions: Stuart Bloye
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Totally agree, I went in pre and post match on Saturday and absolutely brilliant as always. My family (not football fans) have also come to love the place, having been up for many a carvery and some of the entertainment nights. There's definitely a sadness to see it go back to the club, but also we should not forget that this was the original plan and it's mission accomplished ahead of time. A brilliant achievement by Gary, Lena and all the rest of the brilliant team and I've been very grateful to have some wonderful experiences there. Thanks for the memories, I'm sure there will be more to come in the next venue.

Reactions: Stuart Bloye