Graham Carey signs new contract! | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Graham Carey signs new contract!

Jan 7, 2013
Well well well... Skynet has shown me up this time told all my cronies he was going.. but I'll let him off! Get the f in!!!! Well done DA and JB.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
May 1, 2006
Sensational news! Carey at his best will see us push for play offs minimum.

Aug 24, 2011
This is fantastic news and i see it as the difference between us being mid table and being able to push for the playoffs. Thank you so much GC and well done the board for putting an offer down that was attractive. Very proud of our club these days!

Leo's Grandad

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
The best present I've had for a while and my birthday isn't until August.

:scarf:

Feb 2, 2007
Majesticmacc":3d7q4o41 said:
This is fantastic news and i see it as the difference between us being mid table and being able to push for the playoffs. Thank you so much GC and well done the board for putting an offer down that was attractive. Very proud of our club these days!

Agree he's the difference between average in L1 and decent. I wonder if any other signings are lined up to take us from decent to great!

Jul 29, 2010
Fan-bleddy-tastic :scarf:

Welcome back GC10, best news of the summer and all the best for your impending arrival.

Now, to the rest of you...

To the mercenary Janner attitudes amongst our number who early doors wrote off the chances of this happening because you judged him on your own standards...he'll take the money, he'll get out of Plymouth, that's what I'd do. He didn't, he didn't and he isn't you. I explained why there were other things for him to consider and was pooh poohed. So many of you dismissed the possibility of this happening because someone else was bound to offer more money and none those considered Plymouth is actually a fantastic place to live and his professional life is better served under DA. You were wrong.

To those who questioned his professionalism and integrity because he maintained a dignified silence throughout, where was the criticism of Gary Sawyer yesterday who did the exact same thing... waited 'til he came back for training and signed when he did. You too were wrong.

To those, like me, who could see the benefit of staying to him and could see that the longer this went on was MORE encouraging not less encouraging, you were right.

This is a victory for patience, a victory for keeping your head not losing your head.

It is done, the man is back, and whilst it is unlikely to be disclosed it's probably for at least two years. Let us rejoice primarily but let lessons be learned by those who doubt Argyle, those with week knees, those who project the mercenary tendencies in their own lives onto others.

Get in :scarf: