Gibson (why is he out of favour?) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Gibson (why is he out of favour?)

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Players & management come & go
The only constant is the fans
If a player no longer has the commitment & desire to be here move them on & then the next batch of players come in
Close season will be monumental for us as we seek a new manager/coach & see player incomings & outgoings

Jul 12, 2016
Is anyone else a bit surprised that Gibson seems to be out of favour ? ..I think he’s the best cb at the club and one of the front runners for player of the year…is he carrying a knock ?
No.Tin hat on. Despite the fact he is good he often leaves the back door open and IMO we have had better CB‘s . The championship is unforgiving.Really don’t get what some fans see in him.

Reactions: Green gino
Sep 6, 2006
No.Tin hat on. Despite the fact he is good he often leaves the back door open and IMO we have had better CB‘s . The championship is unforgiving.Really don’t get what some fans see in him.
Think that should be corrected to 'what the vast majority of fans see in him'.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff

SurreyJanner

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 30, 2015
wow, you really don't rate Gibson? He's very likely to be voted our player of the season.

Reactions: Balham Green

Jimmyd

✅ Evergreen
♣️ SWAG Member
Jan 3, 2009
Not sure, I don't think Gibson is slow myself - can't recall him really being done for pace much.
At the pre season game against Swindon he looked like he was running in treacle. I asked myself what the hell have we signed here! Thankfully he ended up being a great signing and one of our more consistent players, but still think he lacks pace

Reactions: oldage
Jul 12, 2016
wow, you really don't rate Gibson? He's very likely to be voted our player of the season.
Not by me.He is error prone and he often leaves far too much space to the opposition before committing to a tackle. Look at the goals we have conceded at HP I think most of them have come from his side of the pitch.

Last edited: