Get learning it people!! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Get learning it people!!

A

Anonymous

wellmeetagain.gif

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
There will be some miserable Excretia fans travelling back down from Carlisle :funny:

Hope we take advantage of that if we manage to see a few in a Motorway station :scarf:

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Ian hope you'r right but those jammy buggers might just get away with it.

B

bristol-green-blood

Funny old game football, you never just know what they may go and do after free fall last week and bottom of league 1 today when Walsall went 2 - 1 up. Then they go and score 3 goals. After all we have seen the Jimmy Glass goal and of course David Pleat dancing like a mad man at Maine Road etc etc. I for one hope they do come down but would congratulate them if they did achieve the second great escape from Devon.

Tin Hat time I suspect!!!

A

Anonymous

I think you're right, IF they get out of that, they deserve to stay up.

But they won't.

Oct 24, 2010
Been celebrating in the local pub tonight and been drinking with a couple of Exeter fans. Poor, peed up fools still think they have a chance of avoiding the drop.

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
esmer":1okz6np2 said:
Been celebrating in the local pub tonight and been drinking with a couple of Exeter fans. Poor, peed up fools still think they have a chance of avoiding the drop.
It's a pity their home games are clashing with ours, 'cause i'd love to be at the Sheff Utd game. I'm sure a few Greens will be there though. :twisted: :twisted:

Aug 16, 2005
Somerset
esmer":oj6m99lh said:
They actually have two chances

Fat chance and slim chance :funny:

R

Rob1983

Mike Greening":133fzr20 said:
Ian hope you'r right but those jammy buggers might just get away with it.
YES .. Leave it out, don't mention it until its done! They may still get out of it. They have players good enough not to be down there IMO