Forza Verde expansion? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Forza Verde expansion?

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Next season I imagine a lot of people will move their season tickets to blocks 3 and 4 which although will hopefully enhance the atmosphere due to more people being willing to chant, leaves less higher seats available for people who POTD.

At the start of the season me and my mates (usually 5-10 of us) could get tickets together as high as row W and X however due to the increase in FV1886 popularity and attendance overall, getting tickets for higher seats is quite difficult now. Lately a higher percentage of the two blocks have been chanting which is great to see, to be honest though, in my opinion it's disasppointing to receive tickets for seats under row R or P because nobody stands which forces you to also sit.

That's why I'm hoping that next year we can expand FV1886 over to block 2 or even block 5.

Feb 6, 2012
St Ive, Cornwall
The more expansion the better, I totally agree!! And I have certainly had a few chats with people about how this can happen. The things we need are imagination and fundraising.

The big flag is great and a few mates of mine who are oxford fans have even said "heard about your flag and hope it look good."

But we need to use the close season to think about it more, more flags, more banners, more songs etc etc.

Any ideas?

May 8, 2011
A 'designated' standing area, where people know if your tickets are there you will have to stand for 90 minutes?

I also hope to see a few more flags, maybe on poles?

And a big display for the exeter game! I watched Palace's for when they played Brighton, it was amazing

Sep 22, 2011
Flags, banners, inflatables create a carnival atmosphere, I would love to take my old rattle to a game again, and how much does it cost to rent ad boards, I would contribute to forza Verde buying space

Feb 6, 2012
St Ive, Cornwall
Norbert":13qbax7c said:
Flags, banners, inflatables create a carnival atmosphere, I would love to take my old rattle to a game again, and how much does it cost to rent ad boards, I would contribute to forza Verde buying space

I brought this up about a month ago. The ad board behind blocks 3/4 cost £3000 each!!! But to buy a banner the same size placed above it would cost roughly £700. Anything we can do to make HP rocking next season, im willing to help with.

Whose with me?? :scarf:

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
I would love to see the intorduction of 'Thundersticks' next season.

Look them up if you don't know what they are.

JMS

Jan 1, 2011
Block 3!!
BethelGreen":y7ecrkcp said:

PinkThundersticks.jpg

Has to be in this colour too, just to show that all genders are welcome in block 3 ;)

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Jake":3750uanx said:
BethelGreen":3750uanx said:

PinkThundersticks.jpg

Has to be in this colour too, just to show that all genders are welcome in block 3 ;)

:lol:

I'm currently on holiday in America and the other night I watched my first basketball game; the Memphis Grizzlies v the Dallas Mavericks, the Thundersticks really enhanced the atmosphere, they can be used to put off the opposition players when taking penalties or can be used to maintain the tempo of chants, would be cheap too I imagine.

J

Jamesy Design

Don't worry chaps they'll be a range of FV tee's out soon :)

Mar 9, 2011
JAMESY_DESIGN":3jjd87ug said:
Don't worry chaps they'll be a range of FV tee's out soon :)

How soon will they be out Jamesy?

Are we talking about being able to buy these for our last remaining games ... or the start of next season?

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
The Thundersticks will be a great addition as long as the 12 year olds can keep control of themselves, definitely something I'll mention again in the future.

M

MidtownRules

BethelGreen":1llq44sg said:
The Thundersticks will be a great addition as long as the 12 year olds can keep control of themselves, definitely something I'll mention again in the future.

...and the 15/16 year olds.

Thundersticks? I've never heard such a manufactured, pee poor attempt at creating an atmosphere. What are we going to be doing next? Singing "Argyle, Argyle RA RA RA". If this takes off RIP the Devonport End many of us know and love/loved.