Fletcher Rout! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fletcher Rout!

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
I think it would make a good chant the next time Argyle are several goals ahead, to show him that the fans appreciate what he's doing and are right behind him.

Apr 5, 2012
It would be ok, but also sounds too much like "Fletcher Out" so that he might think thats what is being sang still

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Rattler":2cy4923k said:
It would be ok, but also sounds too much like "Fletcher Out" so that he might think thats what is being sang still
Is this reply for real? Am I being whooshed or are you being spectacularly whooshed?

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
GreenSam":2r9m1ewa said:
Rattler":2r9m1ewa said:
Is this reply for real? Am I being whooshed or are you being spectacularly whooshed?
reading this has whooshed me too, Im whooshed by the earlier whooshing :crazy:

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Essentially, I'm just unsure if Rattler was carrying on with the obvious sarcasm of the opening post or if he genuinely thought it was serious, and genuinely typed out that reply with the real meaning flying over his head,

Apr 5, 2012
GreenSam":2m171rv2 said:
Rattler":2m171rv2 said:
What, you mean that fletcher rout doesnt sound like fletcher out?

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Rattler":3lrplxql said:
GreenSam":3lrplxql said:
Rattler":3lrplxql said:
What, you mean that fletcher rout doesnt sound like fletcher out?
Well yeah it does...but that was sort of the point. The OP was sarcastically suggesting we sing Fletcher Rout, knowing that it sounds like Fletcher out :lol:

Apr 5, 2012
Maybe this could be sang with "James Brent Tout!" as reference to the french "tout" which means "all" as a sign of respect to all the fans that love him. Roman would hear this and tell him the real meaning, and he might really appreciate it.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Rattler":3gt8dscm said:
Maybe this could be sang with "James Brent Tout!" as reference to the french "tout" which means "all" as a sign of respect to all the fans that love him. Roman would hear this and tell him the real meaning, and he might really appreciate it.

Bleddy hell, it's comedians galore on here tonight :facepalm: :lol:

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Rattler":37phsvzj said:
A really funny and clever thread. However, I suspect that James Brent may not only understand French, but a myriad of other lingos too!