Fletcher on Radio Devon . | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fletcher on Radio Devon .

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Another inept performance from Fletcher.
Even a girl reporter can read the game better than him.
A point gained despite of FLETCHER. Worst Argyle manager in the clubs history as far as I'm concerned

Scooby Doobie Doo, where are you .....

Maybe Cureton is signing for us in January as thats the only explanation I can find why he misssed 2 guilt edged opportunities to win the game. 9 times out of 10 I would of bet on him scoring those.

Aug 22, 2006
samjones":smd14m1x said:
A point gained despite of FLETCHER. Worst Argyle manager in the clubs history as far as I'm concerned

Maybe Cureton is signing for us in January as thats the only explanation I can find why he misssed 2 guilt edged opportunities to win the game. 9 times out of 10 I would have bet on him scoring those.

Oh dear.

M

Mr Smith

samjones":3ubs0ihj said:

What planet are you on?

CF's tactical change WORKED.

Jul 29, 2010
greengenes":1dwssr1f said:
We rode our luck today .
Lots of ums and ahs .
Maxime took one for the team .
Gurrieri taken off tactically
The girl interviewer said he was one of the more influential Argyle players . Fletch did like that and said she must have been watching another game
The defensive side of the game is quite important at this level of the game .

Still going to accuse folk of making that up Ade?

Gurrieri leading the MOTM poll, nuff said, Fletch v fans, fans win - always.

Jul 6, 2011
Torbay Green
Fu#k me we still came away on derby day away and got a point after what could of been so much worse give him a break, he made 2 changes at the right time that really paid off today it lifted the game and the atmosphere with the fans too, this also really ruffled the feathers of the city players as they was under constant pressure for a while, I was lucky enough to be there today and one thing he maybe should have done was play gurrieri longer or with feeno and Chad but took griffs off instead.
I ain't the greatest fan of Carl Fletcher by the way but credit where due.

Overall glad with a point cureton sitters could of made us look alot worse today.

Fans really should have a meeting area for all the singers in the fan base and go in through the gates together as the chanting was no where near as good as how city was when they come away to us at HP, also was very hard to get going at some points through out the day.

Well done team overall even maxi and well done fletch today with a definite rub of the green siding with us today.

G

Greenskin

X Isle":kdmqkxvv said:
greengenes":kdmqkxvv said:
We rode our luck today .
Lots of ums and ahs .
The girl interviewer said he was one of the more influential Argyle players . Fletch did like that and said she must have been watching another game

I can't recall you saying that the fans always win when they were giving Fallon grief though Smiffy.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
X Isle":160irc57 said:
greengenes":160irc57 said:
We rode our luck today .
Lots of ums and ahs .

Except the fans haven't won have they. Have you got Fletcher out? No

Did we lose today so you can say told you so? No

As for what the girl reporter said, wasn't that an opinion as well. Others on here have said Andres was ineffective.

You're turning bitter ex and I've noticed this for a couple of weeks now since I disagreed with your opinion. You want to chase around looking for my post just to disagree then be my guest.

Aug 22, 2006
X Isle":1nk8wype said:
greengenes":1nk8wype said:
We rode our luck today .
Lots of ums and ahs .

:crazy: Who posted on the MOTM poll? Posters from the game or posters listening on the radio?
Fletch v Fans, fans always win Nuff said? What are you on about? Are you telling me that when I listen to talksport because i've lost my mind at that time and then some fan is talking about something or another about some manager then they automatically win the argument? Unbelievable.
It's not us against the world/or fletcher in this case!

Sep 18, 2004
West in East Anglia
While listening to todays match the first half attacking play would in variably pass through Gurrieri to take him off was beyond belief. As for playing one up front, it will never work if the midfield is predominantly in defensive mode. Defend from the front not from way past the halfway line towards your own goal. It sounded like we only became a threat after Griffiths was replaced, and this is not a criticism towards him. A free scoring forward cannot score if shackled to have to play with his back to goal.
Argyle's success in history has always shown a forward pairing. Chadwick always struggles to create or score if left on his own, anyone would.

D

Dantastic

How anyone can judge a performance based on what Gordon Sparks is saying, is beyond me. For me Gurrieri was on the ball a lot but lost possession time and time again after managing to get himself into a good position. Hardly the MOTM, an average performance at best. He wasn't linking with Griffiths (who was awful so not sure who to blame) and having Bhasera play further forward played a large role in us getting back into the game.

Sep 18, 2004
West in East Anglia
At least the bloke was on the ball, how many times has the just the one up front worked, not very often. How often have the midfield provided attacking support, not very much.
Or conference football beckons.

Jul 29, 2010
Greenskin":2rcu96s8 said:
X Isle":2rcu96s8 said:
greengenes":2rcu96s8 said:
We rode our luck today .
Lots of ums and ahs .

I can't recall you saying that the fans always win when they were giving Fallon grief though Smiffy.

I was on the managers side then though. Both the Argyle managers who kept playing him and the opposition managers who kept praising what a 'handful' he was. They were all right, the unenlightened fans were wrong. Simples.

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
samjones":xhns5582 said:

Maybe Cureton is signing for us in January as thats the only explanation I can find why he misssed 2 guilt edged opportunities to win the game. 9 times out of 10 I would have bet on him scoring those.
Lets turn this around a bit.
Every striker at every level will miss chances. Some top strikers have missed an absolute open goal - didn't someone miss last week with no keeper even ?????? SO the plan must be to restrict the chances a striker gets because in theory he will miss some. So Cureton missed 2 or 3 - standard really - but how many did he get ????

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
MAZZA26":bnx7jd8d said:
samjones":bnx7jd8d said:

Oh dear.
To be fair it was Sparksy who asked her, on air, to ask that question when she attended the post match interview as he wouldn't be there.