Fleetwood v Argyle Match Thread | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fleetwood v Argyle Match Thread

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Not the same team without Camara. And Crichlow might be the new Taribo West but a bit younger.

May 16, 2016
What was the infringement or foul that incensed our players so much for the equaliser. They were all fuming about something other than conceding.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
3 points lost in injury time in the last two games.

Aug 5, 2016
Once again Copper at fault on crosses
He needs to be replaced
I don’t see how it is Cooper’s fault. There are so many bodies swarming around him like a hive of bees, he can’t get there.
Why do none of ours show any interest in getting their heads on the ball though I wonder? None of them compete for either the first or second headers.
Schuey must be raging in there, that is simply not good enough.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
First and foremost what was Dan Scarr marking for the 2nd and how many yine is Cooper going to let himself get bullied at corners ? Mind saying that scarr and Wilson should be blocking to make sure he can get out
Unbelievable

May 22, 2006
Fleetwood very lucky to get a point there. Their second might have come off Wilson. The third was a garbage header that went straight up in the air and scrambled over. Riley appealed straight away. Could have been handball or a foul but officials didn’t see it. Don‘t think Cooper was to blame for either.

Reactions: yashin

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
We are so weak, mentally and physically bullied. Cooper is a good shot stopper but dreadful dealing with crosses has no presence at all. Let’s give Burton a chance. Scarr lost his man for their second and has been poor the last few games as well. So frustrating but I think we’ve been well and truly found out.

Reactions: Superguy