First Impressions: Klaidi Lolos | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

First Impressions: Klaidi Lolos

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I thought Lolos had far more about him than Fletcher. He reminded me of Mike Trusson who started as a young striker with Argyle before being converted to a midfielder and going on to play for Sheffield United in the 70s.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
I know it was only Parkway but I thought he played well in the more withdrawn role as well.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i think with lolos,cooper and now randell emerging with have multi million pounds worth of talent on our books.sadly,with regard to one of my favourites,alex fletcher,i think he was mis-managed by sheridan and derek and might not make it.morning colin,

Aug 5, 2015
I think Fletcher is a bit like George Foster was. Prolific in junior football but not quite good enough for the first team. Fortunately for George someone had the idea of switching him to centre half and he never looked back. It’s never too late and there’s always Truro.

Apr 1, 2009
Steve Evans":xizhrafs said:
i think with lolos,cooper and now randell emerging with have multi million pounds worth of talent on our books.sadly,with regard to one of my favourites,alex fletcher,i think he was mis-managed by sheridan and derek and might not make it.morning colin,

By Sheridan? Fletcher was barely 16 when Sheridan left. How does that work?

Aug 5, 2016
Kentishgreen":1e9uq25p said:
I think Fletcher is a bit like George Foster was. Prolific in junior football but not quite good enough for the first team. Fortunately for George someone had the idea of switching him to centre half and he never looked back. It’s never too late and there’s always Truro.

Call me Mr Negative but I can't say I fancy the idea of Alex Fletcher starting the season at CB.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Knibbsworth":3dldnrcl said:
Kentishgreen":3dldnrcl said:

Call me Mr Negative but I can't say I fancy the idea of Alex Fletcher starting the season at CB.
The thing is, it takes someone with vision to realise that a particular player is not going to make the grade at a certain role but be able to spot what role they actually could be good at.

The example of George Foster tells us that someone spotted his potential. Maybe Fletcher is really a defensive midfielder who has yet to be discovered, perhaps an attacking midfielder? All we can really tell is that he doesn't look like making the grade as a striker. Hopefully someone can spot where he would fit, rather than discard him.

Feb 8, 2005
It's no good fitting him into a different position, if he hasn't the skillset to match it. I'm afraid if he doesn't make it as a striker this season, with Ryan giving him the advice and the know how of a former striker, then I'm afraid it might be the Truro scrapheap for him, I'm afraid.
He has had the opportunity, three years, to show what he has and to improve. If he doesn't make it now then I don't think a full time professional football career will be beckoning.