Finn Azaz (signs for Middlesbrough - confirmed) 😢 | Page 65 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Finn Azaz (signs for Middlesbrough - confirmed) 😢

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
This whole being bottom of the food chain absolutely sucks donkey parts, doesn't it?

The building blocks are going into place so we can rise up that food chain, but fudging frustrating in the short term to be seeing people like this leave.

Reactions: Belfast Green
Oct 10, 2018
Hi

Its a pleasant surprise to read the articles about how Azaz was helping out at St lukes regularly.

There is plenty written about the negative choices of pro footballers off the pitch.

It is refreshing to hear the inheritance side. Never had the pleasure of meeting Finn Azaz, but would like to say a huge thank you for both your commitment on the pitch, and for the love of Plymouthians off it.

Pure class, let the green army give him a standing ovation later this season when he runs out against us later this season.

A true forever green hero, best wishes for future Finn

Feb 24, 2008
What a Goal from Finn Azaz last night for Middlesbrough at Preston. Gutted we couldn't have stumped up the Cash to have bought him although I guess it wasn't just about the Transfer Fee ( Enhanced Wages etc )

Lovely Bloke and such a Talent. I will certainly be giving him a Warm Reception at Middlesbrough on the 24th February.

Just hope he misses on purpose like Sarcevic did for Bolton at Rain Soaked Home Park the other year 🤣

Mexijan1

🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽
✅ Evergreen
Jul 17, 2023
Had a few text's from my Smoggie cousin's about Finn

Is this the same one yoose had... with a pic of Finn
Does he have an on switch...
Nevermind we found it...:ROFLMAO:

Shame he is not wearing green now but was a pleasure when he did

Last edited:

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
I'm sure he'll get a brilliant reception from the travelling Green Army next Saturday.