Exeter City v Plymouth Argyle FA Youth Cup Match thread | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter City v Plymouth Argyle FA Youth Cup Match thread

Jun 22, 2015
Frustrating as a poor start with individual mistakes made us pay in the end. Although they were the better team overall, 2nd half we probably shaded the play, without creating too many chances and I look back and think that if the ref gives the penalty which 100% was handball from Rio Garsides through ball (our best player on the night) who knows how it would have finished!?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Good to read that DA was at the game. He rarely misses an opportunity to watch our Academy and reserves in action when there is no first team commitment.
We may criticise him for not giving our youngsters a chance in the first team but, in fairness, he gives himself every chance to assess their progress.

May 8, 2011
davie nine":2nux3tl0 said:
Good to read that DA was at the game. He rarely misses an opportunity to watch our Academy and reserves in action when there is no first team commitment.
We may criticise him for not giving our youngsters a chance in the first team but, in fairness, he gives himself every chance to assess their progress.

Paul Wotton and Kevin Nancekivell were also at the game as was James Brent.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Gutted for the lads ..

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Kentishgreen":sajbiyq2 said:
I don’t think that fits the narrative Davie.
Sorry about that, Kentish but I now know, from HCGreen, that the senior management team and the Board were all represented.
The subject heading was about the youth game against Exeter City and I was interested in the result and the fact that our Director of Football was interested enough to attend.
If those facts don’t meet your agenda then just ignore them.