Exciting news tomorrow? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exciting news tomorrow?

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Mark_Colling":1l4d31uj said:
Ollieargyle9":1l4d31uj said:
Sam Barker":1l4d31uj said:
greengenes":1l4d31uj said:
Lets just make up some exciting news .

Contract extension to be offered to Nick Chadwick. :wave:

Rory Fallon is set to return and help us deal with our goalscoring woes...
You're too young to remember Earl Jean and Paddy Wilson, aren't you?

Yes they were both before my time but after a quick look on GoS I have deduced that they weren't exactly known for their massive contributions to our goal scoring tally :lol:

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
It's now tomorrow and the only exciting thing to report is that the rain's eased off in Plymouth and the flood levels are going down.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
jespafc":d7kvooux said:
Personally I'd welcome Rory back. 100% and he cared. He'd also get 10-12 goals a season this level.

Oh so would I, he is my favourite ex-Argyle player, not for his ability on the field but he was an all-round top bloke. I was gutted to see him leave in the first place...

A bit of a story for you all, I was waiting outside the ground after a game as my mate had a bit of an obsession with getting signatures from the players, two lads were waiting as well but weren't getting anything signed so we asked them why they were hanging around outside to which they said "we're going to try and blag a lift home off Rory", we just laughed it off thinking they were joking but when Rory came out of the ground they did ask him for a lift, he asked them where they were going and if my memory serves me correctly they said Saltash, even so without any hesitation Rory said "go on then" and off they went, legend...

Come back Rory :scarf:

Jul 29, 2010
No more heroes anymore - Rory :nworthy:

Kylie in an Argyle kit?, you just know it'd be the current abomination.......no thanks love!

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Keepitgreen":3htt5fsz said:
It's now tomorrow and the only exciting thing to report is that the rain's eased off in Plymouth and the flood levels are going down.
High tide time in Lostwithiel this afternoon will see a few people watching the river level nervously.