Ed Shillabeer - Fuel and Medical Supplies to Ukraine. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ed Shillabeer - Fuel and Medical Supplies to Ukraine.

IJN

🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
Nov 29, 2012
Please bear with me here as Ed has asked for Pasoti support, but anyone that knows Ed, understands he's not the best with I.T :) So I am working with very little. But it's a VERY worthwhile cause. 🇺🇦

I’m hoping that you would be willing to publicise on PASOTI the “Caravans to Ukraine” fundraising party in the lower bar of the GT building on Friday June 14th.

Maksym drove 5,513 kilometres on the trip at Easter which delivered two tons of medical supplies in the caravan pictured to the casualty station near the Kharkiv frontline. It was then half buried to provide respite to defenders.
Now money is needed for fuel for the next trip planned for mid June.
I hope you will support this initiative.
COYGBs!
EdbangerC590

Here's the GoFundMe QR Code he's sent me :)rolleyes:) but it does actually work believe it or not!

IMG_0998.jpg

Here are two other photos that he's sent. Once seems to be the caravan which is now half buried for safety (on the front line I'd imagine)

IMG_0997.jpg

I think the other photo is a request for similar caravans, but I'm not quite sure. But whatever it is, if Ed is involved you can bet your bottom dollar it's a very worthwhile cause.

IMG_0996.jpg

IJN

🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
Nov 29, 2012
Latest note from Edd.

Tickets can now be bought from my surgery at 10, Peverell Park Road during office hours.
Urgent need for attendees and money for fuel to tow caravan full of medical supplies leaving June 16th
Please publicise as only you know how!!
Thanks Ian.
Up Argyle

IMG_20240526_112120.jpg