Early Season Tickets 12/13 ? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Early Season Tickets 12/13 ?

I noticed in Swindon's match day programme yesterday a full page ad for their 2012/13 season tickets purchased by the 31/05/12, Will Argyles new regime be quick off off the mark in the close season to maximize it's full financial potential and give the greenarmy more options to buy and early access to obtain them. :thumbup:

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
the sooner the better,,,iam sure the new board will realise this,,iam no expert on selling but flyers at the last 2 home games?

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
GreenArmy57":3lyy7tgh said:
totnes comie mike":3lyy7tgh said:
the sooner the better,,,iam sure the new board will realise this,,iam no expert on selling but flyers at the last 2 home games?

Great news but l didn't get one, any chance of posting it on this thread please ? :thumbup:
i ment they could give details at the next 2 matches,( oxford and cheltenham),,little bit hungover didnt word that right,

A

argyle dude

I thought they were waiting till we knew which division we would be playing football in next season, so hopefully they'll make an announcement after next weekend :scarf:

Dec 6, 2011
There will be an annoucement on this in the next couple of days with the hope of starting sales ASAP.

Sounds like an innovative package!!

Feb 6, 2012
St Ive, Cornwall
Mr President":fj35cko5 said:
There will be an annoucement on this in the next couple of days with the hope of starting sales ASAP.

Glad to hear PAFC using financial intelligence and giving people time to plan their season ticket purchases.

We all know that things were awful 12 months ago, but it was a bit "oh bugger, almost forgot the season tickets! £350 sound about right?"

And btw, did like the 'free programme/free shirt' ideas. I hope PJ has taken them into his considerations

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
Mr President":nu1zxf23 said:

nice one chris,was hopeing for this,,,just a thought but have long term ST been talked about? i e 2 seasons 3 seasons 5 seasons,,,i would be interested in this,,,,perhaps there wouldnt be a huge takeup but maybe enough to get some extra cash in the pot?

May 16, 2005
Elburton
totnes comie mike":1q4w74ut said:
Mr President":1q4w74ut said:

nice one chris,was hopeing for this,,,just a thought but have long term ST been talked about? i e 2 seasons 3 seasons 5 seasons,,,i would be interested in this,,,,perhaps there wouldnt be a huge takeup but maybe enough to get some extra cash in the pot?

...or a ten year debenture - they are quite popular at Twickenham, I believe.

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
Dave Summers":1j2iee8l said:
totnes comie mike":1j2iee8l said:
Mr President":1j2iee8l said:

...or a ten year debenture - they are quite popular at Twickenham, I believe.
thats what i was gona say,,debenture,,,,,, :whistle: is that a real word?

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
The occasional 'Special offers' , kid-for-a-quid. POTD reductions, are obviously an issue for some ST holders so what incentives could be offered to placate the moaners? Some ideas are offered for discussion.
1 First dibs on tkts
2 Assigned seating
3 General store discount/ gift tokens
4 Specific reduction on team shirt
5 Subsidised away travel for a particular game
6 Bring a friend for a tenner to specific matches
7 Special offers for staying at Akkeron hotels
8 Exclusive social evening for ST holders
9 Monthly raffle for signed shirt/ball/seat in Director's Box

Any other ideas that might increase perception of value for money & ST sales?

Jun 28, 2011
Plymouth
I hope, as this season, under 10's will be free with an adult season ticket holder for anywhere in the ground - otherwise it will become unaffordable and there may be 3 less supporters next season.

A

argyle dude

Greenrod":11thqm9c said:
I hope, as this season, under 10's will be free with an adult season ticket holder for anywhere in the ground - otherwise it will become unaffordable and there may be 3 less supporters next season.

Or you could take an alternate child each game/only take your favourite child :thumbs:

:coat: