Don't die wondering | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Don't die wondering

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
They're all League 1 teams and they're all very beatable. I'm sure we'll be fine, but have a nasty feeling we'll collapse again in a similar fashion to last year.

Jan 2, 2019
Adams is far too negative at home sometimes. Saturday was a prime example, back three and two holding midfielders. Then again you can only work with what you have got. Still think Argyle will stay up, but it won't be as comfortable as it should be.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Tugboat":znx83fbx said:
Hindsight
Tuggers, it's not hindsight after watching 4 seasons of general negativity and in particular, sitting back on 1-goal leads and inviting teams to attack us.

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
Agreed the reorganisation after Fox went off was bizarre to say the least. I don't see anything wrong with the 3 at the back system. To my mind the biggest fault is when we build momentum and take a lead we almost immediately drop deeper and go defensive mode instead of keeping the pressure on and going for a second to give breathing space.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I think DA did invite pressure on us by bringing on Jones for the injured Fox. To me to see out a game it it would have made more sense to bring on Taylor and move Ladapo to a wider area agai st a full back who would be not so good in the air as a CB. That way our defenders could just boot the ball up front to either Ladapo or Taylor and there would be more chance the ball would ‘stick’ therefore running down the clock. Having people up front would put more pressure on Rover’s CB’s to play the ball forward more quickly and therefore with less quality.