Dominic Telford | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dominic Telford

Oct 10, 2012
He never really cut it for us when he was unusually fit!
Don’t recall too many being disappointed when he left.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
He's having a great season but prior to this one just 13 career goals in 98 appearances almost all in League 2. With only 35 appearances, many as a sub and 3 goals in his two seasons with us it was hardly surprising the management thought they could use his salary better elsewhere. Nobody knew him better than Lowe and Schuey who he made the vast majority of his,league appearances for. I think Ennis and Garrick are an upgrade myself but I hope he continues his run of form.

Sep 6, 2006
He's having a great season but prior to this one just 13 career goals in 98 appearances almost all in League 2. With only 35 appearances, many as a sub and 3 goals in his two seasons with us it was hardly surprising the management thought they could use his salary better elsewhere. Nobody knew him better than Lowe and Schuey who he made the vast majority of his,league appearances for. I think Ennis and Garrick are an upgrade myself but I hope he continues his run of form.
Well Lowe must have known him pretty well as he signed him from Bury.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
He’s having the season of his career and I’ve no doubt he will attract interest from higher leagues because players scoring 20+ goals a season always do. Good luck to him because he’s earned it.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
They said on Soccer Saturday yesterday that Dom has equalled a 38 year Newport record held by John Aldridge - good on him he is certainly saying injury free

Aug 5, 2016
And it is 20 league goals for Telford now, three goals ahead of Jamille Matt who is chasing him for top scorer.