Diagouraga (signs 18 month deal with Fleetwood - confirmed) | Page 46 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Diagouraga (signs 18 month deal with Fleetwood - confirmed)

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Maybe Diagouraga simply likes living where he currently lives. There are SOME nice places up north. It's not ALL grim up there and quite a bit of stuff happens too. The way some people talk/write you would think he had chosen to live in Mordor or something.

May 16, 2016
The Doctor":13iapqky said:
Maybe Diagouraga simply likes living where he currently lives. There are SOME nice places up north. It's not ALL grim up there and quite a bit of stuff happens too. The way some people talk/write you would think he had chosen to live in Mordor or something.

Like any of that would stop it being Argyles' fault ! ;)

Nov 2, 2004
The Herald are reporting that Argyles offer was not even close to Fleetwoods financial offer.They are bankrolled,there is not much we can do about that.If clubs with a serious financial backer want a player we will not get them.That is not the managements fault just a fact of life.

Aug 22, 2006
jespafc":w9h9wida said:
I don't get why people are getting so annoyed by this. He was good, but not THAT good. He did a great job while he was here, but he is certainly not irreplaceable. Onward!

Well he was that good. Our form with and without him are exact opposites. Ultimately he’s gone because he wants to be closer to his family and more than likely the Fleetwood offer was too good to turn down. We will never know had we offered more than Fleetwood (which would never have happened in our current financial position) whether he would have stayed or left. There is a slight risk element involved, if for some reason he doesn’t fit in with Fleetwood then maybe he’ll regret not staying a bit longer with us, but I wish him all the very best. Carey aside he’s probably Derek Adams’ most effective acquisition for us. If Adams has someone lined up with three quarters of his ability then we will be fine but we do need a replacement!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Argyle old boy now surely.

Time to move on

Apr 5, 2008
ealinggreen":ltumw8zd said:
The Herald are reporting that Argyles offer was not even close to Fleetwoods financial offer.They are bankrolled,there is not much we can do about that.If clubs with a serious financial backer want a player we will not get them.That is not the managements fault just a fact of life.

So he went for the money,that was obvious anyway.

Going to feel a bit strange playing in front off 3000 crowds with hardly any away support either.

Guess that mean nothing to any player,just show me the money money money :roll:

If it was for family reasons why did he move here in the first place then :whistle:

Can’t blame him for wanting more money.

Argyle need to be bankrolled to get anyway it seems.Maybe one day it will happen.

The Doctor":14j1lc4g said:

Spot on Doc. I think I heard that Toums is settled in Harrogate, just north of Leeds. It is consistently voted as "the happiest place to live" in Britain, and having visited to watch the Tour De France can confirm it really is lovely. With children settled at schools etc I really don't blame him for wanting to stay settled there (it's also an extra 30 mins drive north of Leeds!)

Sep 6, 2006
Really is time to move on after 53 pages on a now ex player! Get over it buys he was never likely to stay Cant this thread be moved?!

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Balham_Green":1s1wj2ot said:
Really is time to move on after 53 pages on a now ex player! Get over it buys he was never likely to stay Cant this thread be moved?!

Well it could, but then the question is: Where would it choose to move? Somewhere grim up north? Balham? Perhaps it’s better if it just stays put in Plymouth... ;)

Dec 3, 2005
Balham_Green":3rnv0jdu said:

I dont understand people adding to a thread and pushing it back to the top, when they obviously dont want the thread on here lol

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Balham_Green":27wphjts said:

Yep, for once I agree. Thread moved.