Derek Adams at Senior Greens | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Derek Adams at Senior Greens

Sep 6, 2006
Knibbsworth":1l2ehaxv said:
Balham_Green":1l2ehaxv said:
Knibbsworth":1l2ehaxv said:
Adam_R":1l2ehaxv said:
Don't get to watch often but was evident against Gillingham that Carey and Lameiras work well together but that means they are often within 10 yards of each other. Easy to defend or crowd out by doubling up or simply forcing them towards the touch line.

What we lack is players to take advantage of the space they create. Those two are a class above and sadly no-one else is on their wavelength or able to take advantage of the situations they create.

Gillingham as in Gillingham away just gone? Carey was awful and did absolutely nothing. He got tackled in possession daydreaming at least five times.
:shifty:

"Absolutely nothing'? Guess you turned up after we scored then....?

Could have sworn it was Ladapo.

Thats right. And who won the ball in midfield and passed to him. That not important I suppose?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Longwellgreen":3nmyiips said:
I live in Bristol, and I’m currently not senior, so unable to attend.

It is indeed a positive in such a big week that he would take time out to talk to supporters.

My concern and what I would have loved to ask, is why are we consistently having utterly horrific runs of form, and occasional remarkable runs of positive results?

What is driving these periods of such difference?

This would be my major concern, too. We’re incredible... then we’re terrible... then we’re world beaters again... then we’re hopeless.

It means you can’t relax when you’re doing well, because you know a collapse is around the corner. On the flip side I guess it means you always know a bad run can be turned around quickly, but it’s too stressful for my liking.

Aug 5, 2016
Balham_Green":2tq46l75 said:
Knibbsworth":2tq46l75 said:
Balham_Green":2tq46l75 said:
Knibbsworth":2tq46l75 said:
Adam_R":2tq46l75 said:
Don't get to watch often but was evident against Gillingham that Carey and Lameiras work well together but that means they are often within 10 yards of each other. Easy to defend or crowd out by doubling up or simply forcing them towards the touch line.

What we lack is players to take advantage of the space they create. Those two are a class above and sadly no-one else is on their wavelength or able to take advantage of the situations they create.

Gillingham as in Gillingham away just gone? Carey was awful and did absolutely nothing. He got tackled in possession daydreaming at least five times.

Thats right. And who won the ball in midfield and passed to him. That not important I suppose?

Midfielder completes tackle on the half way line followed by ten yard pass, unbelievable tekkers, I'll keep an eye out for it on Soccer AM showboat. You're right, Carey is playing out of his skin to keep us up at the moment, it's like Jason Banton to the rescue all over again.

Do you hold the Gillingham players who tackled Carey all game in such high regard?

Sep 6, 2006
Knibbsworth":xr3fzck7 said:
Balham_Green":xr3fzck7 said:
Balham_Green":xr3fzck7 said:
Adam_R":xr3fzck7 said:

Midfielder completes tackle on the half way line followed by ten yard pass, unbelievable tekkers, I'll keep an eye out for it on Soccer AM showboat. You're right, Carey is playing out of his skin to keep us up at the moment, it's like Jason Banton to the rescue all over again.

Do you hold the Gillingham players who tackled Carey all game in such high regard?

The point is it was a very good tackle and pass without which we wouldnt have scored. Pity a few of the other midfielders didnt make more tackles. But you have already made your mind up and not prepared to admit you are wrong like most on here.