Deleted post | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Deleted post

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
I have just had a post deleted because some others had already pointed a certain fact out, why, every thread contains posts that duplicate other points but never get deleted, heavy handed and unnecessary.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
The only post I can see that was deleted was a question mark like the one you posted above when someone mixed up Sunderland and Middlesborough.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
That was it and as nearly all threads carry multiple replies etc with the same meaning/context I am at a loss as to understand why a simple non bullying or insulting ? should warrant deleting. I read all threads avidly and some of the posts make me cringe but in the context of free speech I accept them, as far as I am aware the ? does not contravene PASOTI standards. Disappointed.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Posting just a question mark is a bit of a silly post to make, why not point out his error?

Talking about free speech is quite frankly ridiculous in this context. I didn’t delete the post, but I’m not sure it’s worthy of your disappointment that it was deleted.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Posting just a question mark is a bit of a silly post to make, why not point out his error?

Talking about free speech is quite frankly ridiculous in this context. I didn’t delete the post, but I’m not sure it’s worthy of your disappointment that it was deleted.
I`m fairly sure that he knew of his "error" after he posted and the single ? was just a light hearted way to bring it to his attention. "Silly error" and "quite frankly ridiculous" is acceptable when posting as an ordinary contributor but not sure is befitting as a response from an administrator. I will let it drop now but will not be posting again.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
I`m fairly sure that he knew of his "error" after he posted and the single ? was just a light hearted way to bring it to his attention. "Silly error" and "quite frankly ridiculous" is acceptable when posting as an ordinary contributor but not sure is befitting as a response from an administrator. I will let it drop now but will not be posting again.
Let's get it right, you took the mick out of a posters error with a stupid question mark rather than correct him, a mod deleted it and you thought your freedom of speech was being suppressed by heavy handed modding?? 🤦‍♂️

Jeez, that's a terrible cyber flounce. At least flick your fringe first! 😂😂

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010

It's a shame that you will be not posting again or did you mean just on this thread?
To be honest your reaction is way over the top for something so trivial.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
I was the one that deleted it. The original poster got Sunderland and Borough mixed up, a couple of people pointed this out and the original poster acknowledged their mistake. Then you came on with your question mark. I didn't think it was needed, so deleted it. It's no big deal. The boss deleted one of my posts yesterday!!

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
It's a shame that you will be not posting again or did you mean just on this thread?
To be honest your reaction is way over the top for something so trivial.
Posty, I replied to another poster with a question mark, no big deal compared to some of the vitriol posted recently on the threads about Schumacher and especially Cundle, On posting this particular thread I received some patronising and condescending replies from two of your mods one of whom replied to a post in the Whittaker thread (1534) with an eye roll! I will not be logging in again and posting and would appreciate if you would in fact delete my account.

• Eye-Roll
Reactions: RB00194

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Ok, that's a shame, let us know by email if you ever want to come back.