Dave Jones to be new CE | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dave Jones to be new CE

Jul 29, 2010
So, he's chief executive of a £1 company that presently owns nothing. Woohoo, more smoke viewed through a mirror.

Don't see this or the shirt sponsorship as indicators of anything other than the motions are continuing to be gone through, water is continuing to be trod.

Appointing David Jones costs Ridsdale and Heaney ZERO pounds investment.

Getting a shirt sponsor costs Ridsdale and Heaney ZERO pounds investment.

Both events amount to nothing significant, significance will arrive when pockets are ACTUALLY emptied and the deal that so far has been underpaid, and underpaid late, becomes paid for, when money is put where so far gums have bumped.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
X Isle":c16jgowo said:
So, he's chief executive of a £1 company that presently owns nothing. Woohoo, more smoke viewed through a mirror.

Don't see this or the shirt sponsorship as indicators of anything other than the motions are continuing to be gone through, water is continuing to be trod.

Appointing David Jones costs Ridsdale and Heaney ZERO pounds investment.

Getting a shirt sponsor costs Ridsdale and Heaney ZERO pounds investment.

Both events amount to nothing significant, significance will arrive when pockets are ACTUALLY emptied and the deal that so far has been underpaid, and underpaid late, becomes paid for, when money is put where so far gums have bumped.

Smiffy, however much you seem to enjoy living in your cave, back in the real Argyle world life moves on.

The sponsorship would be odd indeed if it cost the Riddler anything but it is a sign the Bonds are confident Argyle will still be in business come the 6th August, likewise the agreement of DJ to become CEO.

You are correct that money, or sufficient, has yet to change hands, but these and other indicators all point to Argyle being a FL team come the 6th. Howevr much you are in denial these are indicators to most of us were still in business and will continue to be so.

Like others, I have still not renewed my ST, but in 10 days time we will see the beef, one way or the other and we will have to decide what to do. Best to come out of the cave now Smiffy, its warmer and a better view out here.

Jul 29, 2010
show-me-the-money.jpg

Melbourne Mark

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Mar 1, 2006
Melbourne
Am I right in thinking this is the same David Jones who was Saints Finance Director for 13 years... responsible for finances when they went into administration, had debts in the tens of millions, and nearly went bust?

A great day for Plymouth Argyle....

MarkinMelbourne":40h85hst said:
Am I right in thinking this is the same David Jones who was Saints Finance Director for 13 years... responsible for finances when they went into administration, had debts in the tens of millions, and nearly went bust?

One would hope he's learned from the experience...

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
I have heard that he is quite literally the devil incarnate. Seriously he has proper cloven hooves and everything, he really hates babies and little old ladies as well.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Lord Cuckfield":1bgtbpbx said:
I have heard that he is quite literally the devil incarnate. Seriously he has proper cloven hooves and everything, he really hates babies and little old ladies as well.
I'm sure I saw him walking backwards on the Spotlight footage last night :think: