Cristiano Ronaldo. | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cristiano Ronaldo.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Sancho and Lingard left out of the England squad today, because of lack of game time, because of ............

Ole!

Reactions: leeroy221 and Daz
Sep 25, 2010
Jesse Lingaard wasn’t in the squad for the euros and Sancho isn’t playing very well when he plays. Ronnies fault though. 🤣🤣🤣
I said Sancho and Lingard were dropped from today’s announcement for the squad next week.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
I said Sancho and Lingard were dropped from today’s announcement for the squad next week.

Think we all know what you said and you was trying to blame Ronaldo, because Ole won’t pick/start or give Sancho, Lingard much game time

Sep 25, 2010
Exactly, the signing of the old git, has had an effect on the younger members of the squad, by game time. And has a knock on effect, to Sancho, Lingard, and Greenwood’s England careers.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Sancho and Greenwood whilst good players are nowhere near and probably won’t ever be near Ronaldo’s level. And when they have featured they’ve hardly pulled up any trees.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Lingard should never have stayed.

Sancho should never have signed.

Van de Beek…

Fred…

Pogba…

Martial…

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Exactly, the signing of the old git, has had an effect on the younger members of the squad, by game time. And has a knock on effect, to Sancho, Lingard, and Greenwood’s England careers.
Martyn, Greenwood does not want to be part of the England squad at the moment. Listen to what Southgate said. You are trying to make a point which I don’t understand. You call him the old guy and old git, yet he continually scores world class goals and saves United and Ole.

What actually is your point here?

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
This is an interesting watch if you have five minutes - https://youtu.be/v2xgKRf8wtw
It’s agenda driven nonsense though. United have been crap for 6/7 years. Ronaldo is not holding anyone back he has improved the team massively by scoring numerous last minute goals and saving Ole’s ass. That’s the worst thing Ronaldo has done.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I understand the arguments to the tune of ‘Ronaldo is holding United’s style of play back’ etc etc, I’m just really not convinced by them, I would be if United had been playing scintillating (or even cohesive) football before his arrival but that wasn’t the case.

In the simplest terms possible, I think without Ronaldo, United would be in a far poorer position this season (particularly with regards to the UCL), and Solskjaer may well not be in a job.

One of the best players in the world, maybe the best player, is not the reason Utd are mediocre, in fact he’s probably the reason they aren’t downright awful.

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2010
I am saying, because of the old guys arrival, Greenwood, Sancho, and Lingard England career, is on hold, because of lack of game time.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
I am saying, because of the old guys arrival, Greenwood, Sancho, and Lingard England career, is on hold, because of lack of game time.
Re: Greenwood, how can that be? He’s started 9 of 10 Prem matches this season? If he’s not learning from the likes of Ronaldo and Cavani he needs to look at himself.

If you’re looking for a scapegoat at Man Utd, it isn’t Ronaldo. With the stuttering careers of young players like Sancho, Greenwood and van der Beek, along with unrealised talent of high profile players and a lack of any clear structure or strategy - you may want to look elsewhere.

Reactions: Daz

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Lingard was not in the England squad for the euros - before Ronaldo joined, so nothing to do with him.

Greenwood does not want to play for England yet - as Gareth Southgate has said, so again nothing to do with him

Sancho has struggled for England and didn’t start many (if any) of the games in the Euros. He has also struggled when he’s started for United. That again is not Ronaldos fault.

Reactions: Argyleloyal