Crawley Town v Plymouth Argyle - the build up | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Crawley Town v Plymouth Argyle - the build up

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
First midweek away game under Lowe.

Anyone know what our travel plans are? We know Lowe introduced a break and training session for Saturday games. Has he introduced a new approach for midweek games too?

Aug 17, 2005
Well here goes my eleven for the match

Palmer
Aimson wootton grant
Edward's
Cooper Baxter mayor McFadden
Rudden Telford

Oct 20, 2015
We're well out of form and low on confidence. I wish people would stop saying, "it's early days". Look at the talented players we've bought or borrowed, then look at our results this season. Shocking really.

Lowe needs to go back to basics, stop leaking goals. Because we're sure as hell not going to score more than the opposition.

I'd happily take 0-0 tomorrow night, that counts as a result at the moment.

Dec 3, 2005
phil-thefluter24":u9uv4wrj said:
Unfortunately we were stuck with them for a second season thanks to Adams

So that means we HAVE to select them?

As for the attack - yes we are shy of goals - but the defence is conceding soft goals - if they didn't we would at least get draws.

Apr 5, 2008
So many negative posts,since when have Crawley town been a powerhouse at home,they hardly score more than one goal at home.0- 2 ! :scarf:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Boarding a coach at 12.30pm to return at 3am to see the Greens at mighty Crawley. on a Tuesday night. "Am I going mad in my first week of retirement?", I ask myself. I'm hopeful of another performance like I witnessed at Crewe, we are due one, but recent results don't exactly fill me with confidence. Lowe has threatened to ring the changes so it will be interesting.

Sep 6, 2006
djg145":36i1sc0k said:
phil-thefluter24":36i1sc0k said:

As for the attack - yes we are shy of goals - but the defence is conceding soft goals - if they didn't we would at least get draws.

What is a soft goal? You are not likely to get many worldies at this level. Or if we were able to score ONE goal we would get results. You are not going to keep clean sheets every week. Esp. with our defence!

Dec 3, 2005
Balham_Green":374hpxpx said:
djg145":374hpxpx said:
phil-thefluter24":374hpxpx said:

What is a soft goal? You are not likely to get many worldies at this level. Or if we were able to score ONE goal we would get results. You are not going to keep clean sheets every week. Esp. with our defence!

Soft goals are those that the opposition player as no-one challenging them - free headers!

We are not going to score every week either - but if we STOP giving away stupid/soft goals we might get a draw, instead of losing.

Sep 6, 2006
djg145":x3hb5j2e said:
Balham_Green":x3hb5j2e said:
djg145":x3hb5j2e said:
phil-thefluter24":x3hb5j2e said:

Soft goals are those that the opposition player as no-one challenging them - free headers!

We are not going to score every week either - but if we STOP giving away stupid/soft goals we might get a draw, instead of losing.

Well at current rate of scoring one goal in last 3 away games we are definitely not going up.