Coops the best keeper in the Championship? | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Coops the best keeper in the Championship?

Jan 6, 2004
Yes I agree reference outfield players but i just dont think Hazard is good enough and his distribution doesn’t help us. So we get decent outfield players but we are hampered by Hazards poor distribution, hesitancy and lack of command.
Hazard is not ideal but he did not prevent us playing some spectacular attacking football in the first half of the season, so I can live with him.

Dec 26, 2022
I am a huge fan of cooper but unless his kicking improves I don’t think he will make the premier league
Nick Pope cost Newcastle £m's and made the England squad with very limited ability to distribute with his feet ....so Premier will be no prob for our Mike once he's ready to leave....

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Jonny Paradise - do you have that graphic you shared? Imagine not loading and twitter link gone. Cheers

Jun 22, 2005
Only a screen grab as the post has gone like you say:

Coops.jpg

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Hazard is not ideal but he did not prevent us playing some spectacular attacking football in the first half of the season, so I can live with him.
The main difference between them is Cooper's composure with the ball at his feet. I actually like Hazard and think he has been treated unfairly by some Argyle fans. He's not Cooper - but then not many are

Oct 10, 2018
Now he's fit again - we'll probably have to fend off multi million pound bids for Coops in the not too distant future...

Clubs from PL don't traditionally fork out millions on goal keepers from the domestic league below. For some reason they go abroad, Trafford last season was a rare, also only have Hazard as experienced cover.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Clubs from PL don't traditionally fork out millions on goal keepers from the domestic league below. For some reason they go abroad, Trafford last season was a rare, also only have Hazard as experienced cover.

Bazunu? I'd certainly say that Michael Cooper is better than him.

Reactions: Belfast Green