Cirencester 3 - 1 Parkway | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cirencester 3 - 1 Parkway

Aug 5, 2016
Unfortunate for Parkway.
Clearly a class apart from their opponents in terms of technical ability.
But after going into HT 1-0 down, they were fantastic after the interval, got the equaliser and threw the kitchen sink at getting the winner.
Then Cirencester scored on the counter around the 90th minute, getting a third in injury time with the last kick (head) of the game.
Very harsh on Parkway, but credit to Cirencester - their keeper had a blinder and they absorbed some heavy pressure in the second half.
I think the result puts Cirencester top but Parkway have a game in hand.

Jun 25, 2021
Unfortunate for Parkway.
Clearly a class apart from their opponents in terms of technical ability.
But after going into HT 1-0 down, they were fantastic after the interval, got the equaliser and threw the kitchen sink at getting the winner.
Then Cirencester scored on the counter around the 90th minute, getting a third in injury time with the last kick (head) of the game.
Very harsh on Parkway, but credit to Cirencester - their keeper had a blinder and they absorbed some heavy pressure in the second half.
I think the result puts Cirencester top but Parkway have a game in hand.

Agree with that, couldn’t quite get over the line today

Parkway still top on GD with a game in hand

Hold onto your hats9491ED5D-EA09-4A77-83C6-3EC77CF165F0.jpeg

Reactions: Knibbsworth
Feb 28, 2014
Cirencester
My first time seeing either team, despite living spitting distance from the 'Corinium stadium'. My son was one of the many youngsters there yesterday enjoying the day after playing in a tournament in the morning.

We enjoyed the game, and were obviously cheering on Ciren, but it was clear Parkway were a more capable outfit. Good luck to them- we are looking forward to attending more games in the future.