Charlton away 10 seats needed (NOW FULL) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Charlton away 10 seats needed (NOW FULL)

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Balham_Green":3ey9oq4c said:
I suggest you try and understand English. I SAID 'if so'.

Do you realise how much of an ar53hole you come across as on here mate?

I don’t like saying that, but sometimes you should admit that you jumped the gun and have got things wrong.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
BG , immediately before you mention exploitation if a profit is being made , you suggest another fan is naive if they don't believe a profit is being made . This suggests that you believe a profit is being made and therefore the fans are being exploited . You then attempt to defend yourself with the caveat of saying if so .

It would appear that you have no intention of using the SG coach ," if so " why are you trying to get involved in something that does not affect you ? I am sure those fans who wish to enquire about this service are more than capable of asking what they get for their money and are equally capable of deciding not to use this service .
If you have to get involved and are concerned about the financial wellbeing of those travellers maybe you could set up and donate to a fund on their behalf , you could call it the BG fund . That would be Breakfast Gratis .

Yours Disrespectfully

DartingtonPilgrim

Sep 6, 2006
Daz":1yj7g442 said:
Balham_Green":1yj7g442 said:
I suggest you try and understand English. I SAID 'if so'.

Do you realise how much of an ar53hole you come across as on here mate?

I don’t like saying that, but sometimes you should admit that you jumped the gun and have got things wrong.

So am waiting for Pedlar/moderators to challenge you re your language. Not sure what that makes you as you clearly are unable to understand basic English or follow a discussion. Somebody questioned the cost. They were asked does it matter. I said it does IF, IF (understand?) A profit is being made from fans. It's quite simple to follow isn't it even for someone who can't have a discussion without immediately hurling personal insults.

Sep 6, 2006
DartingtonPilgrim":wwbjtugy said:
BG , immediately before you mention exploitation if a profit is being made , you suggest another fan is naive if they don't believe a profit is being made . This suggests that you believe a profit is being made and therefore the fans are being exploited . You then attempt to defend yourself with the caveat of saying if so .

It would appear that you have no intention of using the SG coach ," if so " why are you trying to get involved in something that does not affect you ? I am sure those fans who wish to enquire about this service are more than capable of asking what they get for their money and are equally capable of deciding not to use this service .
If you have to get involved and are concerned about the financial wellbeing of those travellers maybe you could set up and donate to a fund on their behalf , you could call it the BG fund . That would be Breakfast Gratis .

Yours Disrespectfully

DartingtonPilgrim

I did believe a profit was being made. I didn think it costs £1500 but am not an expert in these matters. I accepted the response from the poster who said there was no profit. Nothing wrong in asking the question is there? We are not in Pyongyang. I didn't ask original question actually. The bigger point is fans get exploited all the time. Argyle are no comparison to Premier League but have you seen the costs of some of the shirts etc in club shop?

Sep 6, 2006
IJN":2v1xk34g said:
Taking a coach into London is an expensive trip I can tell you.

The charges from that prat of a Mayor is getting beyond a joke, I know Target were at one time thinking of pulling out, but I think they've decided to pass some of the extra costs to the customer, in this case The Senior Greens.

I won't bite BG, you're again making yourself look a prat and upsetting some of us on here as you seem to be implying something about we well loved member of the Argyle family.

The Mayors costs are for travelling in central zLondon I believe. And Monday to Friday. . How do you suggest cutting congestion (and pollution) in Central London?

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Ken Beale":3rmefeox said:
Hi supporters we have a full 29 seat second coach going Charlton, but 4 more fans would like to attend, we are looking for 6 more Green Army fans to cover the cost of taking a larger coach. Family friendly bunch.

Cost is £34 for coach transfers plus breakfast including tea/coffee

Just for you BG , my basic maths education tells me that 29 + 4 +6 = 39 please let me know if i have anything wrong .
39 x £34 = £1,326 so by my reckoning you are quite right , it doesn't cost £1500.

I would suggest that the issue is that even though you accepted there was no profit , you had already decided to make an accusation , too little , too late in my view .

Sep 6, 2006
DartingtonPilgrim":3nm786i6 said:
Ken Beale":3nm786i6 said:
Hi supporters we have a full 29 seat second coach going Charlton, but 4 more fans would like to attend, we are looking for 6 more Green Army fans to cover the cost of taking a larger coach. Family friendly bunch.

Just for you BG , my basic maths education tells me that 29 + 4 +6 = 39 please let me know if i have anything wrong .
39 x £34 = £1,326 so by my reckoning you are quite right , it doesn't cost £1500.

I would suggest that the issue is that even though you accepted there was no profit , you had already decided to make an accusation , too little , too late in my view .

Yawn. So asking a question is an accusation is it? Think you are easily confused. See what you want to see.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
£34 return to Charlton sounds a perfectly decent price by my book. Throw in a breakfast and drop off and pick up at the ground sounds fine to me.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Balham_Green":3io5vqr8 said:
IJN":3io5vqr8 said:

The charges from that prat of a Mayor is getting beyond a joke, I know Target were at one time thinking of pulling out, but I think they've decided to pass some of the extra costs to the customer, in this case The Senior Greens.

I won't bite BG, you're again making yourself look a prat and upsetting some of us on here as you seem to be implying something about we well loved member of the Argyle family.

The Mayors costs are for travelling in central London I believe. And Monday to Friday. . How do you suggest cutting congestion (and pollution) in Central London?

Nothing to do with the Congestion charge, this is a charge on top of that for all PSV's and HGV's and is payable on any day of the year and is charged way outside Central London.

As for suggesting how to reduce congestion, I couldn't give a flying wotsit if I'm honest, I live in Plymouth so I can breath quite easily.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Balham_Green":4fw117px said:
DartingtonPilgrim":4fw117px said:
Ken Beale":4fw117px said:

Yawn. So asking a question is an accusation is it? Think you are easily confused. See what you want to see.

Tired are we diddums ?

Just so there is no confusion , you admitted to thinking someone was making a profit and then suggested that if a profit was being made the fans were being exploited ( therefore you questioned the integrity of those involved in arranging the coaches ), then because you didn't like some of the responses ( or maybe you did as you only seem to post to cause aggravation ) , you begin to behave like a spoilt brat .
If you don't wish to exchange ideas or get involved in debates with grown ups who have a reasonable understanding of the English language , maybe you should find something else to do with your spare time .

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
foreigner":op8kqc1z said:
Genuine question. Anyone tell me why the coach costs so much?
This question seems to have unnecessarily stirred up a hornet’s
nest. I have not yet used the Senior Greens coaches but, considering the amount of work that Ken and his loyal team put into everything that the Senior Greens organise, it seems disrespectful to question the cost of the trip to Charlton. I would have thought that a discreet pm to Ken would have resulted in a satisfactory explanation to ‘foreigner’s’ question. It is also strange that posters who do not live locally have chosen to get involved in this thread.
Thank you, Ken, for all that you do for Senior Greens, and other Argyle-related fund raising that you and your loyal team of helpers get involved in. Keep up the good work; you are all very much appreciated.

Sep 6, 2006
IJN":5l5zjbp4 said:
Balham_Green":5l5zjbp4 said:
IJN":5l5zjbp4 said:

The Mayors costs are for travelling in central London I believe. And Monday to Friday. . How do you suggest cutting congestion (and pollution) in Central London?

Nothing to do with the Congestion charge, this is a charge on top of that for all PSV's and HGV's and is payable on any day of the year and is charged way outside Central London.

As for suggesting how to reduce congestion, I couldn't give a flying wotsit if I'm honest, I live in Plymouth so I can breath quite easily.

Well you are worried about the charges
. I was surprised to hear that pollution in Plymouth is actually quite bad.

Sep 6, 2006
DartingtonPilgrim":2248eitt said:
Balham_Green":2248eitt said:
DartingtonPilgrim":2248eitt said:
Ken Beale":2248eitt said:

Tired are we diddums ?

Just so there is no confusion , you admitted to thinking someone was making a profit and then suggested that if a profit was being made the fans were being exploited ( therefore you questioned the integrity of those involved in arranging the coaches ), then because you didn't like some of the responses ( or maybe you did as you only seem to post to cause aggravation ) , you begin to behave like a spoilt brat .
If you don't wish to exchange ideas or get involved in debates with grown ups who have a reasonable understanding of the English language , maybe you should find something else to do with your spare time .

Oh the irony. Hilarious. From somebody resorting to personal abuse themselves. How dumb does that make you? And too daft to see it.
So because I challenge other posters especially their language e.g ars4hole & now spoilt brat I am one. Take a look at yourself first (if you can bear too - might be painful ).

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
IJN":2o0sov95 said:
Balham_Green":2o0sov95 said:
IJN":2o0sov95 said:

Yes, when I lived in the smoke, I believe that charge applied from roughly the M25 inwards and is collected via yet another set of cameras linked to number plate technology monitoring all the routes in and out of the zone.