Central League - Bristol Rovers -today (16th) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Central League - Bristol Rovers -today (16th)

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Good to see Fletcher on the scoresheet again. Whatever you think of him he’s got a decent goals to games ratio.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
JannerinCardiff":qlgywy74 said:
Good to see Fletcher on the scoresheet again. Whatever you think of him he’s got a decent goals to games ratio.
one of the best players at the club and should be in the first team!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Steve Evans":ao2jcwfd said:
fletcher is deliberately being played out of postion in my opinion. :furious:

Deliberately? Why would Argyle sabotage the career of one of their young players?

You need to rid yourself of this Fletcher fixation, Steve. There’s a reason beyond wild conspiracy theories why he isn’t playing for the first team.

Aug 2, 2011
Steve Evans":2wnclobk said:
JannerinCardiff":2wnclobk said:
one of the best players at the club and should be in the first team!

Are you the same guy who incessantly went on and on about Tyler Harvey. If so I need say no more!

Sep 25, 2010
pedro91":s2ky8tit said:
pilgrimB173":s2ky8tit said:
Sangster was a sub and left the field on crutches and in some pain.(right ankle).
Never seen a player leave the field on crutches.
Must be a first for everything.

He never left the field of play on crutches.

He limped off the pitch, with the help of the physio, and sat down and Paul Atkinson arrived from the dressing rooms with a pair of crutches, back to the dressing rooms.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I think I was watching on Camera 2 when it happened, I assume it was the physio but someone jumped out of the subs bench and ran onto the field, while the game was still going on, he was about 20 yards onto the field before the ref stopped the play.

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
Grant and Canavan should be the centre back pairing at the moment, both good talkers and organisers, Edwards is shot through.

Swap out flappy Macey for Cooper as well. Ness back in for O'Keefe and Sarcevic in for Fox whose legs have gone. A fit Taylor is vital so the sooner he is back the better.

We still lack a pacey centre half and the fact Adams hasn't found a like for like for Vyner is poor, should have been a priority.

Adams also needs to swallow his pride and find a competent number two and get a new scout/decent scouting network.

Apr 29, 2016
An assured performance against Bristol Rovers who played all youngsters. Ness was great and really controlled the midfield. Sarcevic certainly was better than against Swindon and showed better fitness and his touch improved as the game went on.

Cooper made a couple of great of great saves and I would put him in ahead of Macey now to be honest. Wylde's pace frightened them silly and he took his goals well. I reckon Sangster could have a nasty ankle injury and Harry Hodges appeared to have "popped" a hamstring too so we finished the game with only nine players.

Presumably it was pre-planned for Ness. Sarce' and Canavan to go off early to prepare them for Saturday's game. When Ness went off Conor Grant moved to a central role and looked much better and more at home.

An enjoyable watch and let's hope that the next two games are too!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Was going to attend Phil but the golf was slowed than expected. :greensmile:

Jul 6, 2011
Biggs":1eg6jowj said:
Steve Evans":1eg6jowj said:
fletcher is deliberately being played out of postion in my opinion. :furious:

Deliberately? Why would Argyle sabotage the career of one of their young players?

You need to rid yourself of this Fletcher fixation, Steve. There’s a reason beyond wild conspiracy theories why he isn’t playing for the first team.

Well let me back up Steve's point, Fletcher is a very good player who does get played out of position to make room for the ineffective Dyson. Seeing as Fletcher has scored at all levels including first team and is an out and out striker why is he played on the wing?
It does sound like the management rates certain players over others, even those who are who are not as good as the others..