Bristol Rovers v Argyle - Central League | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bristol Rovers v Argyle - Central League

Feb 28, 2016
It’s nothing new, senior professionals rarely look interested in this or the SWPL. The main exception to that was Bradley who seemed to relish them.

Jul 6, 2011
If this is the case then all I can say after some performances songo and Miller need to differentiate between SWL and league 1, because they have little excuse for performances in either league.
Also 60% of the time I cannot understand how Adams can value Sangsters potential higher than Battles?? A complete mystery to me.
Am not saying Sangster is a bad player, just see Battle as a player in his position as more competitive and effective.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
MarkMatthews":zy2uzctl said:
It’s nothing new, senior professionals rarely look interested in this or the SWPL. The main exception to that was Bradley who seemed to relish them.

The worst performance of Bradley EVER was v MK Dons. I was there and couldn't believe how bad he was Mark.

I'm a big fan of us and he rarely let's us down in the 1st team though.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
briangreen":csmsusff said:
If this is the case then all I can say after some performances songo and Miller need to differentiate between SWL and league 1, because they have little excuse for performances in either league.
Also 60% of the time I cannot understand how Adams can value Sangsters potential higher than Battles?? A complete mystery to me.
Am not saying Sangster is a bad player, just see Battle as a player in his position as more competitive and effective.
I agree with you, Brian although it is fair to point out that Sangster is 2 years younger.
I think that Battle has got stronger in the last 12 months and looks more effective and goal hungry than some of our senior players when they have played in the same team.
I won’t say any more or I will be accused of believing that I am an expert.

May 8, 2011
I was at the match and the performances weren’t as bad as Errington wrote, probably he was just in a grumpy mood due to the weather on Tuesday. Also Errington doesn’t seem aware that Ainsworth is on a 2 year contract. It does seem that most of last summers signing are on 2 year deals based on Adams saying Wylde is, Edwards is talking about pre season, and as Jamie Ness has bought a house down here, which I don’t think he would have done if he was only guaranteed a year.

Jul 6, 2011
Jamie Ness for me is a lynchpin in this team, excellent player.
Alex Battle has been scoring a lot of goals almost since he first walked in through the front door. This season he's closing in on 20 goals and they play against some right aggressive b'stards.