Bristol City stream on Argyle TV | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bristol City stream on Argyle TV

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Very pleasantly surprised with Argyle.

we’ve got some real fight and quality in good areas

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
The replay timings are actually worse than iFollow last season. Other than that, impressed.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Painful. I switched the volume off. No value added. Sawyer can't speak English correctly and not everyone knows who Cons is.
Your talking utter tripe

May 28, 2019
very happy with coverage , very good, except fot the commentator,it is like he has to prove to us he is a argyle fan, telling who played where and when back in whenever , what match he was at , we do not care ! every game so far he goes on and on and on, who cares when the bristol city manager was at carlisle , YOU ARE NOT ON MASTERMIND just please talk about the play in front of you , oh yes i turned the sound off more than once , there got that off my chest ! would of prefered to be there in person but work dictates,

Reactions: Cousin Pavlos

ArgyleOfficial

Plymouth Argyle Football Club
May 13, 2020
Just paid for annual subscription ($235) from California and found out this amount does not cover the Bristol City game! Not a good experience !
Hi there,

The International subscription is a season pass and is valid for league games only:

'Supporters living outside of the UK & Ireland can now purchase an Argyle TV subscription for the 2021/22 season.

Acting as your ‘digital season ticket’, an Argyle TV subscription will enable overseas fans to watch the club’s first-team league games live!'

As with physical season ticket holders, tonight's game was not free to enter and all attendees had to purchase a ticket.

Hope this clarifies.

JY

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
I have watched all 3 home games and the only let down has been the replays. Poor timing tonight when we were on the attack.
Agreed. The overall experience is so much better than iFollow . It makes me wonder why iFollow wasn't better, seeing as it's used by so many clubs!
Anyway, for today's match I bought a ticket just before the game, got the stream up instantly and was able to watch it on my PC then cast it to the kitchen when I was making my tea. No hiccups, no breakups, no needing to reboot anything or shut down apps to get a smooth picture. Well done all involved!