Brief synopsis (Doncaster) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief synopsis (Doncaster)

Jul 28, 2017
The Doctor":178lgeyh said:
Willis88":178lgeyh said:

Incredible lack of home crowd and atmosphere even when they scored. Much more noise from the 600+ away fans when Argyle went close or scored.

It was exactly the same there last season when they were on a terrific unbeaten home run and flying high at the top of League 2. Terrible home support that day albeit it was a televised game.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
The Doctor":1nky1wuh said:
Willis88":1nky1wuh said:

Incredible lack of home crowd and atmosphere even when they scored. Much more noise from the 600+ away fans when Argyle went close or scored.

Yes, it was weirdly quiet when Doncater scored. It seemed like an away goal when there are no travelling fans.

I have looked at the two "disputed" claims. The first (Edwards on Butler just before Argyle scored) looks like Butler was trying to intimidate Edwards just before, but I didn't see why he fell down - it didn't look like much. The "penalty" looks bad, but if look at the defender's reaction it was one of surprise when the guy went down. Was there accidental contact, or did the Donny player trip o dive??

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
For the Donny “penalty”, it looks like the Donny player overextends his pace in order to stay in front of Bradley but then tangles with him when trying to rebalance himself.

For our goal, I can’t see any infringement but it’s very quick and i’m at work with a very slow broadband so will watch it again in the morning.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
There was nothing for our goal. I'm guessing Ferguson saw it quickly in real time and expressed too early an opinion. The penalty looks more dubious - it's one of those where you can make a case either way and would have been annoyed if we didn't get the decision had it been us who was attacking. Once incident that's not been shown was the foul on Carey just after the penalty incident. The radio commentators were speculating on a red card.