Brendan on administration... | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brendan on administration...

Jul 29, 2010
Because he, like Ridsdale, like Heaney, like Suroy, like Toddy, like Stapes, like Wrathall, like Kagami, like all the other shonky so called businessmen we seemed to have attracted they are convinced they are infallible saviours of the universe who are simply incapable of making an error.

Piffling little things like exposed lies, lapsed payments, false promises, unpaid creditors and the continuing suffering of staff and their families are mere background white noise to the sound of "we are the champions" blaring out in their heads.

They will, until their last breath fully believe they did nothing wrong and were saviours. We until our last breaths however know they are absolute c***s.

L

leelowndes27

You forgot Paul "I havent even been in the sea yet" Stapleton.

T

Trapdoor

IMO tony wrathall is a decent guy ! Why slag someone off when you don't even know them YOU to---r.

Jul 29, 2010
Your opinion Trapdoor, in mine his shameless attempts to weedle his way onto the pitch and into the lounges after what happened on his watch doesn't show contrition or embarrassment, even by association. To me it shows someone who thinks it can all be swept under the carpet and forgotten and seeks rehabilitation.

No, I stand by his inclusion, all the NWO. You forgive who you like, I forgive none of them.

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Pafcintheplace":y43r2gc0 said:
Trapdoor":y43r2gc0 said:
IMO tony wrathall is a decent guy ! Why slag someone off when you don't even know them YOU to---r.

Can you see how you've undermined your own argument there?
Trapdoor - If you walk around long enough looking down then you will see the truth.
cĆ£o ora 1854

Jan 31, 2005
South Devon
www.pafc.co.uk
I vividly remember Brenda's charade both on stage at the Pavillion's & at a q&a at HP when he repeatedly pretended he knew nothing about football - he was just the objective administrator, the Riddler was the one with the sporting knowledge.

Funny now he's now an expert.

Oh, & wasn't Wrathall the one who sponsored Torquay's game against us last month or have I got him mixed up with someone else?

L G

ā™£ļø PACSA Member
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
JonB":3bsy0iz6 said:
I vividly remember Brenda's charade both on stage at the Pavillion's & at a q&a at HP when he repeatedly pretended he knew nothing about football - he was just the objective administrator, the Riddler was the one with the sporting knowledge.

Funny now he's now an expert.

Oh, & wasn't Wrathall the one who sponsored Torquay's game against us last month or have I got him mixed up with someone else?
no mix up Jon.
T'was him. :whistle:

Mar 3, 2004
Cornwall
Point 2 about who owns the ground is ironic to say the least as the person given preferred bidder status by Guilfoyle was doing almost exactly what he describes to the club he owned at the time.