Bradley to Rangers, Hearts or Bolton | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bradley to Rangers, Hearts or Bolton

Apr 30, 2011
edengreen":z3cox4vy said:
Tbh Hartley must be scared if Motherwell is his destination
What is it with Motherwell they take all our decent players and send the crap down to HP! Is ainsworth really an upgrade on tanner? They took Mchugh,Hartley and Nathan Thomas all decent players who could have done a job for us in my opinion if some have slightly better morals than others though and wouldn't be welcome back!

Personally as an Englishman If I had an offer for Scottish Pram or English league I would be wanting to stay in England.Motherwell don't get bigger gates than us and therefore your going to Scotland for playing at Parkead and Ibrox twice a season if your lucky the rest is very league 1 maybe hearts hubs and Aberdeen but are they really any bigger than Pompey and sunderland
Now Sunderland would be a good destination for Sonny closer to Hull and a team that can't really drop any lower could be like jock at Man City a lower league legend there

Hartley left us for Bristol Rovers then went to Motherwell.

Sep 19, 2015
edengreen":3b4v37oz said:
What is it with Motherwell they take all our decent players and send the crap down to HP! Is ainsworth really an upgrade on tanner? They took Mchugh,Hartley and Nathan Thomas all decent players who could have done a job for us in my opinion if some have slightly better morals than others though and wouldn't be welcome back!

Personally as an Englishman If I had an offer for Scottish Pram or English league I would be wanting to stay in England.Motherwell don't get bigger gates than us and therefore your going to Scotland for playing at Parkead and Ibrox twice a season if your lucky the rest is very league 1 maybe hearts hubs and Aberdeen but are they really any bigger than Pompey and sunderland
Now Sunderland would be a good destination for Sonny closer to Hull and a team that can't really drop any lower could be like jock at Man City a lower league legend there

Apart from maybe Thomas, none of Hartley, McHugh or Tanner would get any where near our first 11 last season, let alone this season.

would argue that Motherwell is actually a step down from Argyle at the moment. What's the point in finishing mid table in the micky mouse league that is the Scottish Prem when there's the chance of promotion to the Championship available?

May 8, 2011
Penmaster":2avbfe3o said:
edengreen":2avbfe3o said:

Hartley left us for Bristol Rovers then went to Motherwell.

Hartley went from us for Bristol Rovers, then Blackpool and now Motherwell, you may notice a trend.

We have got an ex Motherwell player who is doing well at Argyle, Derek Adams.

Nov 11, 2012
Keyham
I thought McHugh said he took a pay cut to sign for them but it was better for his family. If Bradley is after the money like some are saying then I doubt it will be them.

G

greengiant1886

PlymouthCasual":1fnrrzeq said:
edengreen":1fnrrzeq said:

Apart from maybe Thomas, none of Hartley, McHugh or Tanner would get any where near our first 11 last season, let alone this season.

would argue that Motherwell is actually a step down from Argyle at the moment. What's the point in finishing mid table in the micky mouse league that is the Scottish Prem when there's the chance of promotion to the Championship available?
I'm interested in where you would rank McHugh compared to our current midfielders? I'd say he is a better footballer than both Sarcevic and Ness, both of whom I really rate.

To be fair I really haven't seen him play since he left but from the level he was at I would say that he was our best central player at the time.

Sep 19, 2015
greengiant1886":gqluep7s said:
PlymouthCasual":gqluep7s said:
edengreen":gqluep7s said:

I'm interested in where you would rank McHugh compared to our current midfielders? I'd say he is a better footballer than both Sarcevic and Ness, both of whom I really rate.

To be fair I really haven't seen him play since he left but from the level he was at I would say that he was our best central player at the time.

Maybe his betrayal is blurring my opinion of him but I would choose both Ness and Sarcevic over him when fully fit.

Jul 29, 2010
Jose446":1xx6kqo0 said:
Off to Rangers
I think he's been brilliant for us, a proper cult hero for me.

But even I struggle to envisage a world where Steven Gerrard's summer signings include a (no offence Sonny) jobbing League 1 journeyman centre half. I just can't see that being at all inspiring to them up there.

He is loved down here, but I can just imagine bemused and disappointed faces in Glasgow.

"Who da fekk?", "from where da fekk?" :shock:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
X Isle":2caamzjt said:
Jose446":2caamzjt said:
Off to Rangers
I think he's been brilliant for us, a proper cult hero for me.

But even I struggle to envisage a world where Steven Gerrard's summer signings include a (no offence Sonny) jobbing League 1 journeyman centre half. I just can't see that being at all inspiring to them up there.

He is loved down here, but I can just imagine bemused and disappointed faces in Glasgow.

"Who da fekk?", "from where da fekk?" :shock:
I'd agree with that.

I also agree with greengiant1886 and Ian in rating McHugh as a very good player for us

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It looks like Rangers won't be signing Bradley but Hearts will be .....

Scottish Sun

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Whatever he decides I hope it’s sorted sooner rather than later.

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
Tugboat":bapuykey said:
Whatever he decides I hope it’s sorted sooner rather than later.

Actually Tuggers I think this is one we can afford park for a while. We already know we need a pacey Centre Half to go alongside Sonny/Ryan and if Sonny leaves we should still have plenty of time for a decent back up option for Ryan.