Bradford on Saturday | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bradford on Saturday

Jan 20, 2004
BoscombeGreen":1pl77vcr said:
Getting toward that part of the season where nervous play off teams and teams in mid table can often be easier to get a result from than teams at or near the bottom...

Agreed teams at the bottom are fighting for their lives and it was only a month or so ago that Bradford put a run together beating teams by three goals or more to climb from the bottom temporarily out of the relegation zone.

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
I'd like to see us keep momentum and get all 3 points but like many others I's settle for a point today.
We also seem to stutter too often away from home when we're in great form and favorites against struggling teams.

So I'm predicting a comfortable 2-0 win with one each from Ruben and Freddie (need to get him scoring again).

It's not a must win game, most games aren't.

Although they're second bottom Bradford are only 5 points below us, we have no divine right to beat them and expecting to beat them is setting yourselves up for a fall.

We've got a great chance for 3 points, that's what I'll be hoping for. I'll also be happy with 1 point but a defeat won't be the end of the world.

We have the quality to stay up but as we all know, there isn't much between the teams in this division. Anybody can beat anybody.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
A win would really help the cause, although I’d bite your hand off if offered a draw. If it’s a draw, I hope we come from behind to get it, rather than surrendering a lead.....

Nov 6, 2011
John Cooper":3mzfw7vn said:
A win would really help the cause, although I’d bite your hand off if offered a draw. If it’s a draw, I hope we come from behind to get it, rather than surrendering a lead.....

Really? You'd bite hand off for a draw against a side second from bottom of the league? :roll:

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Pilgrim":3aiqhpwq said:
John Cooper":3aiqhpwq said:

Really? You'd bite hand off for a draw against a side second from bottom of the league? :roll:

Yes I would. Remember Bradford last season in cup? Oh I forgot we had a dodgy keeper that day. It’s a case of want team turns up, is it Jekyl or Hyde? So yes, I’d gladly take the point.

Nov 6, 2011
John Cooper":2w4lwhv4 said:
Pilgrim":2w4lwhv4 said:
John Cooper":2w4lwhv4 said:

Yes I would. Remember Bradford last season in cup? Oh I forgot we had a dodgy keeper that day. It’s a case of want team turns up, is it Jekyl or Hyde? So yes, I’d gladly take the point.

I'd be content with a point but I wouldn't 'bite your hand off' for it. Let's set our sights a little higher than a draw with the second bottom team in the division shall we?

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
You have to believe that Argyle should win this game on current form. Although a draw away from home would be acceptable I think we will win.

Oct 31, 2015
Close game tomorrow. They win and close the gap. PASOTI goes into meltdown as people realise we are not play off contenders yet.

I remember being soooo Angry when they scored 3 down here in December

Oct 20, 2015
How many Pilgrims making the zillion mile round trip? Hats off to you all. Reasonable weather so hopefully no motorway mishaps.

I'd take a draw too, Bradford may be struggling but they still have vociferous home support.

Anyone know who the ref is today?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Leaving now. Always look forward to this one, Bradford fans are some of the best in the game.

Proper club.

B

beverz

hi guys bradford fan here, hope you have a safe journey up really enjoy coming to your place, the weather up here at the moment is tropical for a change our pasties aint as good as yours though, i got 5 from the white vans outside the ground for my workmates thats how good they are , if your looking for a beer have a walk on to the cartwright hotel half mile from the ground live match on too, hope we both stay up safe journey lads .

B

beverz

slingsby_pobble":1t07ej40 said:
How many Pilgrims making the zillion mile round trip? Hats off to you all. Reasonable weather so hopefully no motorway mishaps.

I'd take a draw too, Bradford may be struggling but they still have vociferous home support.

Anyone know who the ref is today?
the refs we have had this season have all been from poundland i think lol