booing at game | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

booing at game

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
I disagree with booing but will defend the right of any paying customer to express pleasure or disappointment in any way they see fit, including the odious booing. The problem as I see it is that the players hear the boos which may be aimed at the manager/owner but think they are the target, confidence is a fragile cloak that players wear. Until legitimate protest is allowed then booing will persist.

Jul 6, 2011
greengenes":v5n45yvb said:
plymouthmaid":v5n45yvb said:
sorry had to post this did not like booing at end of game yesterday was always taught if you can not encouarage your own team keep your mouth shut. I know it is dismal and depressing at mo but remember we are lucky to still have a team. Keep the faith

To be honest telling people to "keep your mouth shut " because they disagree with you isn't right . I didn't boo at the end I just held my head in my hands and sighed deeply . It was all I could manage . If I choose to boo next time I will and that is my right . I did support the team for the 90 minutes and will next time . After the game its different .

What should ring alarm bells is the missing thousands - those too fed up to turn up even to boo . Criticising those who pay hard earned cash to attend isn't on .

We heard you from where we were!!!! Out of order... :greensmile:

Jul 29, 2010
plymouthmaid":1kc0lji1 said:
sorry had to post this did not like booing at end of game yesterday was always taught if you can not encouarage your own team keep your mouth shut. I know it is dismal and depressing at mo but remember we are lucky to still have a team. Keep the faith

That's gotta be a wind-up.

Booing is customer feedback, all customer feedback is good, ergo booing is good.

Aug 10, 2006
plymouthmaid":qru6omag said:
who taught you not to boo and can we please forget all this lucky to have a team poo we still would have had a team somewhere.people pay there money and if some want to boo fine if you don't want to boo that is also fine.

Aug 10, 2006
just watching motd listening to the thousands of sunderland fans booing after they lost to wba perhaps they are wrong aswell don't think so.

Jul 29, 2010
......guess they haven't had all the pride, passion and belief kicked out of them as the green army has. It's been so relatively long for some of the younger set that they can't remember (or have never experienced?) an Argyle team to be proud of.

That's all I can come up with to explain why they'd so readily worship the false gods they defend today.

Oh for old school pride and passion - the kind that can only come from a half cut Janner in the form of a 100 decibel 100 word profanity riddled stream of consciousness aimed at the directors box or the dug-out :nworthy:

Aug 19, 2009
plymouthmaid":3f7joh7k said:

I am sorry, but if one more person states that 'we are lucky to have a club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' so just sit back and enjoy the inept performances and keep your mouth shut!!!!!, I don't think I will be held responsible for my actions. :furious:

If we want to boo, we will boo, that is the one way of getting across that the fans are not happy with the performances!!

The team was cheered on during the game and it was an unlucky result on Saturday as Chesterfield should have been dead and buried by half time, but once again a poor second half and poor managerial decisions led to us losing. The boo's came after the final whistle and were called for! :thumbs:

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
Mr. Brightside":d657xaud said:
plymouthmaid":d657xaud said:

I am sorry, but if one more person states that 'we are lucky to have a club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' so just sit back and enjoy the inept performances and keep your mouth shut!!!!!, I don't think I will be held responsible for my actions. :furious:

If we want to boo, we will boo, that is the one way of getting across that the fans are not happy with the performances!!

The team was cheered on during the game and it was an unlucky result on Saturday as Chesterfield should have been dead and buried by half time, but once again a poor second half and poor managerial decisions led to us losing. The boo's came after the final whistle and were called for! :thumbs:

:iagree: