booing at game | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

booing at game

Sep 1, 2011
sorry had to post this did not like booing at end of game yesterday was always taught if you can not encouarage your own team keep your mouth shut. I know it is dismal and depressing at mo but remember we are lucky to still have a team. Keep the faith

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
plymouthmaid":sig539qg said:
sorry had to post this did not like booing at end of game yesterday was always taught if you can not encouarage your own team keep your mouth shut. I know it is dismal and depressing at mo but remember we are lucky to still have a team. Keep the faith

If you'd posted this 2-3 weeks ago then maybe I'd agree.

However, now I think fans have a right to let their feelings be known. Banners obviously don't work so booing is the best option.

I'm not saying it's necessarily the right thing to do, but once you've paid for your ticket I don't think anyone's entitled to tell another fan to stop booing.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Booing during the game when there is still time to turn things around is wrong.

Booing at full-time? No problem with that, we're the most important people at the club, it's our money we put in week in week out and we have a right to voice our disappointment when we're sitting 20th in League Two.

Mar 30, 2006
Horsedowns, Cornwall
I'll boo who I want - I've paid £425 for the "entertainment" and this is my opportunity to show my thoughts.

If you don't want to boo, that's fine - I don't criticise you for not making your feelings known.

As it is, I and I expect everyone else wasn't booing the team, more the management/lack of reaction from the board after Tuesday.

R

rich

nothing wrong with booing at the end of the game to show your disappointment if you've tried to encourage the team during the game... what should we do? happy clap the the team off the pitch after yet another abysmal home defeat?

sick of it

#Fletcher Out

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Aerok":6p86a5ya said:
I've paid £425 for the "entertainment"

Haha, you were done, mate! Pay to watch football, but don't expect to be entertained! :funny:

Nov 6, 2011
The "lucky to still have a team" statememt is true but it's wearing very thin now. We've been out of admin for over a year, how long do we keep saying this?

Fans are perfectly entitled to boo if they wish, and it's perfectly understandable at the moment.

Mar 23, 2008
Couldn't be arsed to boo plus i thought it was a decent effort yesterday. However if its junk, il boo, freedom of speech and all that.

Dec 3, 2005
To be honest I was surprised how little booing there was!!

Maybe many supporters did just as you, kept their mouth's shut.

I didn't boo, but by heck I wanted too!!!

May 29, 2011
Bristol
I thought the booing was quite harsh at the end. Without wanting to sound like Fletcher, the players worked hard and we were unlucky to lose. I would boo (and have done in the past) if I felt short changed by the players but yesterday I didn't - I would have done if I'd been at Dorchester though. I'm as frustrated as everyone else with the recent run and our league position but I don't think the crowd reaction at the end was very helpful. Although I suppose you pay your money and can boo if you want. I'll shut up now. Boooooo!