Blackpool away! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Blackpool away!

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I’d play;

Macey

Riley
Sawyer
Edwards
Jones

Fox
Ness
Sarcevic

Lameiras
Ladapo
Carey

Oct 20, 2015
Wunall... away draw not too bad. Did they resolve the points docking thing? I think I'd rather Carey have a rest if he's got a niggle.

I'm feeling like our last 7 games will blow hot and cold and leave us safe, a few places up from danger zone. I'd have taken that before Christmas.

Oct 31, 2015
Bad feeling about today which I had last Saturday as well.

I kind of feel a normal DA end of season die off run ahead so 6 points will be what we need to achieve with it going down to the last game. But hey I would have taken that at Xmas.

Same team as last week with Carey rested if not 100%.

Please get a point from this

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
rsp4":2p41do17 said:
Bad feeling about today which I had last Saturday as well.

I kind of feel a normal DA end of season die off run ahead so 6 points will be what we need to achieve with it going down to the last game. But hey I would have taken that at Xmas.

Same team as last week with Carey rested if not 100%.

Please get a point from this

I’ve a bad feeling too, and for the first time in a long time I’ve put money on our opponents to win. Still hoping for an Argyle win tho.

Georgieboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Mar 17, 2015
d
Martyn":2ioqfu0o said:
It is a pitch,that will not suit Carey and Lameiras at all.

Wonder if he will just play one of them.
Sorry Martyn, are the goals smaller or the grass not Green, they are both professional footballers with good ability with the ball. They should be able to play on any pitch ( wide or narrow) They are both good enough to win games for the Greens on any pitch.