Blackburn 1 - 3 Sheffield Wednesday. FT | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Blackburn 1 - 3 Sheffield Wednesday. FT

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Blackburn v Sheffield Wednesday, kick-off 12.30.

Probably our biggest game of the season even though we are not playing.
A defeat for Sheffield Wednesday means they (and Huddersfield) will have to win their final two games to go above us, our superior goal difference means a draw and a win in the final two games won't be enough for Sheffield Wednesday and Huddersfield.

SW have had back to back wins three times this season including a run of four consecutive wins so they have form of putting good runs together, that said they have rarely been out of the bottom three all season, if at all.
Huddersfield have had back to back wins just once this season and that was back in September.

A Sheffield Wednesday win today will move them out of the bottom three and just one point behind us.

A Blackburn defeat keeps them just one point ahead of us but it's now more about the teams that are below us.

SW final two games - WBA at home, Sunderland away.
Huddersfield final two games - Birmingham at home, Ipswich away.

Today's result is pivotal to our future, we can all relax a little if Blackburn win.
We are all Blackburn fans today!

Last edited:

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Szmodics masterclass incoming hopefully
He did Leeds over hopefully he can do the same against the Owls 🤞

Sep 6, 2006
Trying desperately to see a silver lining. If Blackburn lose they could also lose the next 2 and we would just need a point to overtake them. And their last game is away to Leicester. Well I tried...

Last edited:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Blackburn are a total enigma, I have no idea what side will turn up. My fear is that they can do a backs to wall performance against Leeds, but will struggle when the onus is on them to attack at home.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
When they lost down here they were out of this world until we scored and we absolutely trolled them.

Up there, they were one of the worst teams we played all season and we should have won about 4/5 - 1.

God knows which one will turn up today.

The good thing is, Blackburn have got the ability to absolutely hammer a very poor Wednesday side.

If they lose, we are almost home and dry. Just!

Reactions: memory man

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Blackburn v Sheffield Wednesday, kick-off 12.30.

Probably our biggest game of the season even though we are not playing.
A defeat for Sheffield Wednesday means they (and Huddersfield) will have to win their final two games to go above us, our superior goal difference means a draw and a win in the final two games won't be enough for Sheffield Wednesday and Huddersfield.

SW have had back to back wins three times this season including a run of four consecutive wins so they have form of putting good runs together, that said they have rarely been out of the bottom three all season, if at all.
Huddersfield have had back to back wins just once this season and that was back in September.

A Sheffield Wednesday win today will move them out of the bottom three and just one point behind us.

A Blackburn defeat keeps them just one point ahead of us but it's now more about the teams that are below us.

SW final two games - WBA at home, Sunderland away.
Huddersfield final two games - Birmingham at home, Ipswich away.

Today's result is pivotal to our future, we can all relax a little if Blackburn win.
We are all Blackburn fans today!
Oh dear. Is it just me that shudders when I see us possibly having to rely on Sunderland on the last day of the season.
At least they are at home this time i suppose.
But can never forgive them for that "performance" at Southend.

Dec 26, 2022
I’m absolutely useless when it comes to betting, so my theory is if I put a fiver on Wednesday to win I know I’ll lose and that’ll be worth it..I honestly couldn’t pick a winner in a one horse race
It's not you mate it's the bloody Championship...impossible to predict but great to be a part of...?!

Reactions: Welwyn Pilgrim
Jun 22, 2005
I've just got this nasty feeling (especially regarding the decisions that have gone against us this season) that we're that team that goes down on the final day despite never being in the bottom 3 all season.

We need a result in the next 2 games, yesterday was dreadful we didn't turn up for the fans biggest game of the season.

Wednesday to win today to really make it worse.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
My defensive nature is setting in and giving me bad vibes that SW will pull it off today. 😔

May 16, 2015
If Wednesday win , there is massive pressure on us to get points from our last 2 games and I do worry that we are not good enough to achieve that….

Reactions: Greencat26

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
I've just got this nasty feeling (especially regarding the decisions that have gone against us this season) that we're that team that goes down on the final day despite never being in the bottom 3 all season.

We need a result in the next 2 games, yesterday was dreadful we didn't turn up for the fans biggest game of the season.

Wednesday to win today to really make it worse.
If Wednesday win personally i think we will go down due to the nightmares of the 18-19 season ironically enough Wednesday have Sunderland last game Sunderland had Southend the last time.

Please Win Blackburn!

Reactions: Greencat26