Big news | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Big news

Jul 29, 2010
No, that's neither big nor newsworthy.

I'm about as interested in hearing about how Conor Hooligan's is getting on with his consolation iPhone 5 while he laughs at the plebs being made redundant as I am in nailing little Smiffy to the shed roof.

Pathetic.

X Isle":6sqrx6fn said:

I'm about as interested in hearing about how Conor Hooligan's is getting on with his consolation iPhone 5 while he laughs at the plebs being made redundant as I am in nailing little Smiffy to the shed roof.

Pathetic.

whoosh :whistle:

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
Why does everyone use "whoosh" as a counter for being irritating? I've not seen it on any site other than pasoti, and it's really quite pathetic. "Ooh, obviously you don't understand my rubbish attempt at sarcastic humour so whoosh to you, lol lol lolzzz".

Whoosh to me, no doubt.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
X Isle":ivby9kvl said:

Pathetic.
The only thing pathetic is that post. It's highly unlikely he even had a clue staff were being laid off.

Laughing at the plebs being made redundant, please.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
GreenSam":3rf68z6d said:
X Isle":3rf68z6d said:

Pathetic.
The only thing pathetic is that post. It's highly unlikely he even had a clue staff were being laid off.

I love these threads, usually the OP never means to catch people out and in the end nobody knows who has been whooshed and who whooshed them, Sam after MikeyD's similar thread a few weeks ago I thought you would have been wary of such threads ;)

Or am I being whooshed and Sam is actually playing the same game this time? :think: :doh: :lol:

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
vibratingspider":1ywpmdcc said:
Why does everyone use "whoosh" as a counter for being irritating? I've not seen it on any site other than pasoti, and it's really quite pathetic. "Ooh, obviously you don't understand my rubbish attempt at sarcastic humour so whoosh to you, lol lol lolzzz".

Whoosh to me, no doubt.

#umadbro

Sep 23, 2005
GreenSam":4re0gaxe said:
X Isle":4re0gaxe said:

Pathetic.

Spot on Sam. Always been a fan of your posts X Isle but you've really lost the plot now, that was totally uncalled for. Give it rest for goodness sake.

Nov 16, 2006
GreenSam":2kzeubcs said:
X Isle":2kzeubcs said:

Pathetic.

:iagree: wholeheartedly. The team's is doing badly so let's create a new critical nickname for a player in our team & tell everyone that he's a thoughtless and uncaring man - we know him personally after all.

Jul 29, 2010
Duly whoosed GTTB.

(general sentiment stands mind you, vaccuous and unreliable)