Bhasera booking | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bhasera booking

Dec 3, 2005
Now I and many many others may be wrong, but didn't OB get booked in the first half over by the Lyndehurst?

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
djg145":1jnda4vq said:
Now I and many many others may be wrong, but didn't OB get booked in the first half over by the Lyndehurst?

No - it looked for all the world as if he was going to be shown a card but in the end the ref just spoke to him. This was after he went eye-ball to eye-ball with the linesman near the corner flag after the latter flagged Bhasera for a foul.

A

Anonymous

I thought exactly the same about Wotts as well.

The Ref' was a knob though, wasn't he?

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
IJN":331zgvgc said:

He certainly was Ian.
I was sure that Bas was booked in the first half following his eyeballing of the lino.
And i sit near the front of block 8.
My glasses were a bit steamed up mind as i was giving the lino and ref the benefit of my knowledge :lol:

H

Half-Time-Pasty

LG":39ahz85y said:
IJN":39ahz85y said:

He certainly was Ian.
I was sure that Bas was booked in the first half following his eyeballing of the lino.
And i sit near the front of block 8.
My glasses were a bit steamed up mind as i was giving the lino and ref the benefit of my knowledge :lol:

:funny:
Loads of hot air condensing on the ol'specs eh!?

Jan 26, 2012
I thought ref was quite useful as every time Aldersh*t got the ball in the box or net they gave us a free-kick. :think:

P

pilgrimpaul

It looked as though he was going to get booked and I thought he should have been but it ended up with just a warning :)

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Jamie Pedlar":3vm4cxtp said:
I thought ref was quite useful as every time Aldersh*t got the ball in the box or net they gave us a free-kick. :think:
I had to work very very hard for that. :shh: In the end we settled on half leather interior and downsize engine to 1.8i. I INSISTED it came in green. :shock: