Berry | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Berry

Mar 23, 2008
Is he suspended for Saturday? If so a bit of a concern as Nelse is back up at RB but he is needed at CB due to the Purse situation. I guess Nelse could go to RB with Richards at CB but we look thin at the back.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
We will be scraping the barrel saturday, No Berry, MacDonald or Madjo.

12Weeso

I believe so.. 2 yellows in one game equals one red equals one match ban...?? It would have to be Nelse and Max in the middle and a makeshift RB... Joey Lennox?

12Weeso

Quintrell_Green":3ewqzsx6 said:
I think you will find it will be the versatile Lowry who will cover that spot.

Aha yea probably lowry. I cant see him in CM with Molesley playing so well. He has played in that position before

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Herald said he was out for saturday.natural replacement would be nelson at right back with purse at centre half.put him in the shop window for potential suitors to look at...

Apr 12, 2010
Solihull
It should be Lowry, when he signed it was stated that he could be play right back. Would be a shame to see Nelson moved out of centre back cos when he has played right back (Wycombe away springs to mind) he hasn't looked half as good, lack of match practice could explain that performance though.

Also, why no Madjo? Apart from Fletcher refusing to play him for some unknown reason!! He's got longer left on his loan hasn't he? I think he goes back after the Exeter game?

Feb 21, 2011
Purse will be CB and Nelson RB. After last night if Gurreri starts I'll be amazed he had an absolute shocker.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
BadBoy":10avgtu3 said:
Purse will be CB and Nelson RB. After last night if Gurreri starts I'll be amazed he had an absolute shocker.
He's isolated on the wing but behind the striker he can be very effective.

Jul 6, 2011
Froggypafc":2m5vtoqg said:
It should be Lowry, when he signed it was stated that he could be play right back. Would be a shame to see Nelson moved out of centre back cos when he has played right back (Wycombe away springs to mind) he hasn't looked half as good, lack of match practice could explain that performance though.

Also, why no Madjo? Apart from Fletcher refusing to play him for some unknown reason!! He's got longer left on his loan hasn't he? I think he goes back after the Exeter game?

You're absolutely right he has played RB and it was stated in the beginning when he 1st signed.
Madjo...there's a question, maybe Fletch feels he should use the players who have committed themselves to the cause, but I feel we should use the best that's available. I'm sure if Carlos Tevez was signed on loan for one game, he would be first choice.