Barnet preview | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Barnet preview

Jun 11, 2012
You don't tend to get many comments, so, as usual, it was a good read. Very well written. :D

C

charlee

Very good write up :). Although i hope your prediction is wrong :). We need a win and wont accept otherwise

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
charlee":3qfvkb92 said:
Very good write up :). Although i hope your prediction is wrong :). We need a win and wont accept otherwise

If C F changes the team from that that won on Tuesday and we lose serious questions need to be asked. Tuesday evening we were able to watch a team that played together for once. To be one goal up after 33 seconds must tell Carl something about where to play certain players. I would however revert to Cole in goal. :scarf: :scarf:

C

charlee

Mike Greening":pdt34ov2 said:
charlee":pdt34ov2 said:

If C F changes the team from that that won on Tuesday and we lose serious questions need to be asked. Tuesday evening we were able to watch a team that played together for once. To be one goal up after 33 seconds must tell Carl something about where to play certain players. I would however revert to Cole in goal. :scarf: :scarf:

Yeah but we all know it will be more like the same starting 11 against Wimbledon!

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
charlee":3gbwlyz3 said:
Mike Greening":3gbwlyz3 said:
charlee":3gbwlyz3 said:

Yeah but we all know it will be more like the same starting 11 against Wimbledon!
I doubt it, Griffiths will definitely play ahead of Robbie. I'm not sure about the Jenkins situation but if he is fit he will play ahead of Young. Who we will start up front I have no clue, Madjo/ PCH/ Griffiths/ Macca/ Gurreri (in the hole) a difficult team selection for Fletch.

O

oopthagreens

Hope Graham Stack plays in goal for them.
We can show him how much of a good "pub team" we are then!!!

Oct 18, 2006
I have read the last couple of previews with that `another fan preview its probably poo` attitude that I normally have when I read stuff on the internet BUT Sam I have to say that your previews are excellent, they are well written and are spot on most of the time with my view of what is going to happen. I look forward to reading them now and have bookmarked your site. Keep up the good work.

Jul 6, 2011
Yes, very good write up
In most peoples predictions they seem to assume Madjo will score, hopefully he does, but he is not a prolific goalscorer and probably his record is not much better than the other strikers and definitely not as prolific as Griffiths. I will say that he is a trier and I like that, but I would like to see him matched up front with Griff. I could see them working well together and making assists for each other.
Unfortunately Fletch sees the front 2 (if he has two) as a 'little and large' combination and maybe Madjo and Griff are just too tall to work together.... :roll: