Argyle v Swansea Match Thread | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Swansea Match Thread

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Why people need to be so critical of the lads in a PSF is beyond me- we are playing a team that lost in a Play off final to get to the promised land
Yes Swansea have quality that we cannot compete with but we have had chances & if they had gone in would people be so critical probably not
I have been very impressed with Dan Scarr- he is like a hoover in the air
Because we’re all wired in different ways.

Im critical of what I see hear and now.

Should I relax more, probably. Will I thou, probably not.

Reactions: WoodsyGreen
Aug 15, 2015
Why people need to be so critical of the lads in a PSF is beyond me- we are playing a team that lost in a Play off final to get to the promised land
Yes Swansea have quality that we cannot compete with but we have had chances & if they had gone in would people be so critical probably not
This. Illogical. Shows the fickleness of supporters. Suddenly we have a nice spell since 2nd half start and they probably think we are a great team now.

Jul 14, 2008
Painful isn’t it. I stopped looking at pasoti for much of last season because the negativity is too much and I’m not a ‘green tint’ by any stretch. I’m already feeling the need to do the same again.

Reactions: Bernie Bernbaum
Jun 27, 2019
Superb shot from Ryan Law... so unlucky!

Argyle have played really well this half, should perhaps be on level terms.