Argyle v Peterborough - Carabao Cup Round 1 | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Peterborough - Carabao Cup Round 1

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
After they scored, we seem to play much better.

Theres a lot of responsbily for Endacott tonight to provide the attacking width. Edwards will always provide a goal threat but he isn’t a player who takes on his man on the outside.

Just the final ball is lacking.

If you able to watch Sheffield Wednesday tonight you can see their team has some real units. Not just tall but very bulky, muscular type. We said we wanted more physicality in our team but if you look at their side they going to be a team of giants that has a presence on set pieces compared to us.

Reactions: Jannerz

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Listening to the 1st half we seem very disjointed- misplaced , over hit passes & we are certainly not in control

Ennis loses the ball in midfield & bang the Posh score

Chugging & sputtering certainly comes to mind

Reactions: Tugboat

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
We’ve been a bit brighter since they scored I’ll admit but they still look by far the most likely to score.

Jannerz

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 30, 2022
It feels a bit like when we first started playing 3-5-2, we were up and down in early games, building confidence to commit to the patterns of play. The goal seemed to wake us up and be a bit more positive. Defensively, doesn't sound like we've had too much to worry about, just switched off once and that's cost us. Both keepers having an easy night so far. Fine margins as always. Second half will be interesting. coyg

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2004
Last season we were pretty much the same team as the previous year with a new defence bolted on and it just clicked. This may take a while to blend the new in with the old.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Jephers is worrying me again.

Other than cover I don’t see him featuring much