Argyle V Oxford match thread and predictions | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle V Oxford match thread and predictions

Dec 2, 2010
Pilgrim61":2b0pgesx said:
How about another omen...34th league game. 34 years ago. 5th round of the Cup, Argyle won 1-0 at WBA (anniversary tomorrow)

I'll look for anything....40 years ago we did Bradford 6-0!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
One more stat... since October 31 we’ve been the best side in the division.

Dec 3, 2005
Tremors in Devon this afternoon and Argyle win their fifth game in a row - bring on Bradford - cant wait for this game.
Exciting times - who would have thought it - unbelievable turn around.
And it looks like we cannot be relegated :)
Brilliant result - well done lads and well done to the supporters who sounded brilliant.

Oct 20, 2015
Dreamgreen":grzx00uj said:
Not a great performance but a great win. Remi played really well, Taylor gave them problems and Carey did a great bit of work to relieve the pressure near the end.

Blood and snotters victory I would say !

Not so sure about Remi. He was a safe pair of hands but distribution was terrible, held onto it too long and we lost the initiative. Also drop kicked it out of play at least twice that I counted. I am nitpicking really though as he did make a couple of excellent saves and picked out most of the crosses.

N

newquaygreen

3rd, 4th & 5th have quite a few points above us. To get into this are we will still need some amazing run -in. Other teas above will have to slip up big-time.
I'll go with top 10 myself and go for promotion next season. Play-offs which you lose always hamper your pre-season planning
:scarf:

Tom Cobbley

Jam First
Aug 7, 2011
Oldham
Pilgrim61":39g9ptvl said:
Pilgrim61":39g9ptvl said:
How about another omen...34th league game. 34 years ago. 5th round of the Cup, Argyle won 1-0 at WBA (anniversary tomorrow)

After the original game was abandoned with us losing 1-0. Fortunately.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Tom Cobbley":3sazkf01 said:
Pilgrim61":3sazkf01 said:
Pilgrim61":3sazkf01 said:

The coldest I have ever been in my life that abandoned game. I think the ref abandoned it as he was close to hypothermia.

E

Ed east stand

As Ross County had a 12.30pm KO v Hearts I had the luxury of getting home from the game to watch the scores on the TV. I constantly switch between the SPFL scores and League 1 and was delighted to see you notch up another win. Tremendous and great to see Derek continuing to do well.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Tom Cobbley":fcotsk4w said:
Pilgrim61":fcotsk4w said:
Pilgrim61":fcotsk4w said:

Seem to recall there being a combination league game against Arsenal ( I think ) immediately after the 6-0 win .