Argyle V Oxford match thread and predictions | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle V Oxford match thread and predictions

Mork

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
Pilgrim61":4b9b448h said:
How about another omen...34th league game. 34 years ago. 5th round of the Cup, Argyle won 1-0 at WBA (anniversary tomorrow)
Jeez, 34 years ago, that’s making me feel really old. Great day & fantastic atmosphere amongst the green army that day. Still remember being attacked on the way back to the train station. Happy days!

Mar 14, 2009
I’m sure when we played them at HP they were having a bad run.

Look what happened that day, so expecting a tough game.

I think losing Sercombe and Roofe have halted their on field progress.

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Pilgrim61":3i5hhqfk said:
How about another omen...34th league game. 34 years ago. 5th round of the Cup, Argyle won 1-0 at WBA (anniversary tomorrow)

I was there!!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I’m going to stick my neck out and say I have a feeling Craig Bellamy will be a very good appointment.

I don’t know why I think that, mind :lol:

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Mork":1tckjg68 said:
Pilgrim61":1tckjg68 said:
Jeez, 34 years ago, that’s making me feel really old. Great day & fantastic atmosphere amongst the green army that day. Still remember being attacked on the way back to the train station. Happy days!

Indeed it was my first experience of running fights and police horses charging about. They used the horses to jam the yobbos against any nearby fence / wall.

Jun 24, 2008
Yeah, instagram post states illness. However why not put miller in rather then upset the bradley vyner partnership which has been developing well.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
DWPhB-GW0AEyNIM.jpg:small

Songo'o in Threlkeld out due to illness and Miller on the bench

Was going to go as a "neutral" from Cheltenham to the home stand but refused a ticket as not being on the Oxford database.

Also by public transport the stadium location seems awkward to get to so will follow it via comments on this thread

Will be a tough game but 1-2 is my prediction

COYG

Oct 20, 2015
Got a few quid on a win so I'm hopeful, but having made the effort with my family it'll be a nailed on 0-0 draw. Bit worried about Oscar absence, he's been a rock lately