Argyle v Ipswich Town - the build up (sold out) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Ipswich Town - the build up (sold out)

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Bit frustrating to see the single seats scattered around esp. when lots of people go with a friend or family. I know the ST holders have the right to stay where they are but shame there isn't an app or a bot (whatever that might be) so that 'casuals' buying singles or odd numbers can't be built into existing rows rather than absolute free choice to leave a gap (which is human nature tbf).
Yes I made a reference to this last week. I bought 2 tickets for a concert and you couldn't leave a single seat. If seat 1 and 2 were gone you could book 3 and 4 but not 4 and 5. It would be a great help if something like you suggest could be done. I think last week there was about 40 seats showing available in block 8 possibly and the vast majority were singles.

NLG

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
It will be great to hear the whole stadium singing the Paul Mariner song ( walk a million miles).

This will get the hairs on the back of the neck standing to attention ! What a player ..... what memories

Jan 6, 2004
Seem to be about 100 or so seats left now, plus about 200 segregation plus whatever Ipswich dont sell. Going to easily top 16000 I would think

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Ipswich must’ve travelled yesterday as they were training at Salt Mill this morning.