Argyle v Hull Matchday Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Hull Matchday Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD

Dec 17, 2016
What I'm really hoping for today is that for once, based on recent times, Whittaker and Hardie actually have their shooting boots on!
Come on boys, now is the time to deliver and drag us to safety, regardless of how Brum do!!
COYGs!!! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

Reactions: polstar791
Jan 9, 2017
I disagree. Phillips will have a decent career in the game but heโ€™s far too raw and error prone for a relegation battle.
Did you see what happened when pleg came on for Phillips against Millwall? Unforgivable not even jumping for that header. Phillips all day for me glad he's starting

Greendawe

โ™ฃ๏ธ PASALB Member
Mar 20, 2020
Miller, Galloway Houghton Forshaw not in start up for various reasons. Obviously going for youth over experience which worries me. But I hope I need not be!

Belfast Green

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
Jam First
โœ… Evergreen
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
Miller, Galloway Houghton Forshaw not in start up for various reasons. Obviously going for youth over experience which worries me. But I hope I need not be!
Get a lead, bring the subs on to hold it?

Oct 5, 2022
Unfortunately sat between a couple of moany gits in block 15 of The Mayflower, it is no wonder these seays were no taken.
COYG

Dec 3, 2005
Well my daughter just played the first half on FIFA and with the same team selection and Argyle are 4-1 up at halftime! If only that could be true!!

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
I share the worries about a midfield two, but would be equally worried if we tried to play a new formation just for today.

Devine is in his natural position. Hopefully he brings some creativity.

Hardie hopfully full of beans after a rest. That front three need to be at it.

COME ON ARGYLE