Argyle v Hull Matchday Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Hull Matchday Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD

Dec 1, 2019
Trying to be calm but 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

Reactions: BrixtonGreen
Nov 17, 2020
Tarmac cones were green at Dublin airport yesterday on the way over and sunshine in Central Park this morning; just need the result now!

Reactions: Belfast Green
Oct 31, 2015
So in.the bar, talking football.

I honestly see our only hope is Norwich but I've not put on a yellow and green top😁

4 hours of purgatory coming up😁 and money on Jay Stansfield scoring a last minute winner for Brum🀦😁

COYGs

• Sad
Reactions: SurreyJanner
Apr 5, 2008
Feeling even if we lose we wont go down.I know stats dont mean everything,but Birmingham have a terrible recent record against Norwich lost 10 out of last 11 meetings home and away.

Reactions: SurreyJanner
Aug 14, 2011
It is the day of reckoning, when good men shall come to the fore and show what they are made of. As Shakespeare's Henry V said "That he which hath no stomach to this fight, let him depart......We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." COYG!!!!
Bleddy hell....it's only a football match.... whatever Bill Shankly or Shakespeare say......but I understand where you're your coming from......please don't forget your medication....or your lager...whichever helps.