Argyle to show England v Croatia at Home Park - SOLD OUT | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle to show England v Croatia at Home Park - SOLD OUT

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
Jose446":3nu7ortb said:
Brussels Bureaucrat":3nu7ortb said:
Jose446":3nu7ortb said:
Larry David":3nu7ortb said:
It's good they aren't showing the game in the City Centre from a safety perspective and because Plymouth doesn't need the negative press from the morons who will inevitably find a way to ruin the evening.
What an assumption!!

No incidents that I recall the last time and England game was broadcast (vs Sweden on the hoe early 2000's). What makes you say that "Morons will inevitably ruin the evening"

World Cup 2002? That would have been a breakfast time kickoff wouldn't it? For this one the city's finest will have had all day to get tanked up...
Most people will be at work all day. Fireworks display doesn't have any issues.

People like to spread the fear factor and over dramatise everything.

What do you mean by "the city's finest" ?? What are you expecting people to do, go out looting the shops?

You me old mucker are being deliberately obtuse. As if a firework display is any comparison to make! Anyway if the sight of an ambulance being trashed or some poor bloke getting his taxi smashed up in celebration of England winning is being over dramatic then I guess I'm guilty.

May 4, 2015
Larry David":7363d6tg said:
Jose446":7363d6tg said:
Brussels Bureaucrat":7363d6tg said:
Jose446":7363d6tg said:
Larry David":7363d6tg said:
It's good they aren't showing the game in the City Centre from a safety perspective and because Plymouth doesn't need the negative press from the morons who will inevitably find a way to ruin the evening.
What an assumption!!

No incidents that I recall the last time and England game was broadcast (vs Sweden on the hoe early 2000's). What makes you say that "Morons will inevitably ruin the evening"

World Cup 2002? That would have been a breakfast time kickoff wouldn't it? For this one the city's finest will have had all day to get tanked up...
Most people will be at work all day. Fireworks display doesn't have any issues.

People like to spread the fear factor and over dramatise everything.

What do you mean by "the city's finest" ?? What are you expecting people to do, go out looting the shops?

You me old mucker are being deliberately obtuse. As if a firework display is any comparison to make! Anyway if the sight of an ambulance being trashed or some poor bloke getting his taxi smashed up in celebration of England winning is being over dramatic then I guess I'm guilty.

No at all, one stupid drunk bint jumping on a paramedic car (would hardly call trashed) should not be the reason not to show it in Plymouth. How many other towns and cities have shown the games without incident / or should I say without any more incident than a usual Friday / Saturday night down town?

Its scaremongering - there will be no more bother than a usual weekend on union street / barbican

Sep 19, 2015
No different to the press claiming that every English Man, Woman or Child would be attacked and killed if they dare set foot in Russia this summer.

I'm sure that 99% of the attendees at these fan zone events are well behaved and civilised. Unfortunately the 1% will make the news and tarnish it for the rest of us.

S

spannerj

I'm looking for 2 spare tickets if anyone got too many or people can't make it. Cheers.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
IJN":1087f2kr said:
It was a Scottish woman photographed on the roof.
Perhaps our country’s leader should build a wall like Trump lol

Aug 17, 2005
Unable to get tickets tonight went up ground for when they opened and all reserved overnight. Getting ready to send email in for final tickets tonight

May 4, 2015
Leigh Rapson":6zmpqitj said:
Jose, did you see the damage to the ambulance? Bonnet smashed in, windscreen smashed and both wing mirrors snapped off, I’d say that was trashed tbh.

Yes I did, and although it was completely out of order, I would say trashed would be hammering it with bats and stones. This was some woman wearing heels jumping on the bonnet that caused the damage. But can that really be used as a reason not to screen it?
Why are we pandering to these idiots, they should be locked up for their damages and a clear message sent (dare I say it Putin-esque) that anyone causing trouble while watching football at an outdoor event will be reprimanded appropriately.

Aug 2, 2011
Entry is free so techically no tickets sold. Access by advance booking as numbers limited as only a part of the Lyndhurst is being used.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Trouble at Home Park?

D&C Police Football
@DCP_Football Supporting staff at @Only1Argyle make ejections following smoke Granades at the big screen event. Don’t do pyros and spoil the family fun!!