Argyle Ladies match 15th April | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle Ladies match 15th April

L

Laura Starr

:scarf: Just a reminder that The Trust is sponsoring the Plymouth Argyle Ladies match vs Tottenham Hotspur at Home Park on Sunday, come along and show your support! Kick-off is at 2pm. Admission is pay-on-the-gate and costs £3.00 for over-16s, there is no charge for season ticket holders and under-16s.

As the end of the season approaches, the team requires just one point from the Tottenham fixture to ensure survival in the FA Women's Premier League. Having previously beaten Tottenham in the away fixture and coming off the back of a hard-fought victory over 4th-placed Brighton and Hove Albion WFC, there's every chance the Ladies can get a result on Sunday, especially with vocal home support on their side.

As well as your support, the Trust would like to ask for help from any volunteers who could assist with the selling of programmes, bucket collections and taking admissions on the gate. If you are able to spare your time on Sunday and would like to help, please contact me or Dave Burns by PM on here or by email at secretary@argylefanstrust.com. :scarf:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Laura, I've tried to email you but it comes back as address not recognised. Available tomorrow if needed. PM me on here and I'll pick it up during the day. Off to Swindon. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: