Argyle Ladies 6 v Poole Town Ladies 1 Champions: FINAL TABLE | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle Ladies 6 v Poole Town Ladies 1 Champions: FINAL TABLE

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
First time to see Argyle ladies with the Mrs. It was very very good with skilful touches and all action. We'll go again but next time I don't need to take a book with me.
Well done girls!

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
The Plymouth Argyle Ladies ended the season with a dominating display to crush Poole Ladies 6-1 on the big stage at Home Park to clinch the league title and be crowned Champions. The goals came from Tash Knapman with yet another hat trick, Kayley Lane weighed in with 2 and Katie Middleton with a penalty. Tashas goals put her on 61 goals for the season and earned her the Golden Boot for the third time, a truly fantastic achievement, The team also reached a total of 100 league goals for the season. Hearty congratulations to all concerned at the club for a memorable season.
:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Dec 3, 2005
Keepitgreen":1tsm8oyr said:
djg145":1tsm8oyr said:
Excuse me but I am a little confused :)

So Argyle Ladies are in the Premier League South West Division One?

How can they be in the Premier League and also in Divison One?

And where exactly do they stand in the pyramid with the likes of Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal.

Hopefully someone will be able to expalin, so I have a better understanding :)
They're currently in step 4 which has Northern, Midlands, South East and South West sections of the Division One. Promotion will take them to step three which for them will be Premier League Southern section. There's also a Northern section. Steps 1 & 2 are Womens Super League One and Two. This is where you'll find Chelsea, Arsenal, City etc.

Thank you

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
IJN":1schwlo8 said:
lien60":1schwlo8 said:
Ijn won the 50/50

:greensmile:

Sitting in the sun with Dunlop. 'What's the winning number' asks Mike. So I showed him my ticket. 'No you daft bugger, what's the winning number', so I showed him again. "NO, IDIOT, WHAT IS THE WINNING TICKET'. :lol: Then it clicked. :lol:

His face made my day (and you'll never see that in print again).

:wave:

I did think Ian was taking the P but fair do to Ian he donated the winnings to the Argyle ladies.
What an enjoyable afternoon good banter Sat in the Lyndhurst acclimatising for next season, you regulars are in for a shock next season.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Congratulations girls. Incredible stats.

L

localboy

Congratulations girlies.... our number 10 would get it though